“Great food great atmosphere”
Review of La Estacion

La Estacion
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Fajardo
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome. In our 10 days in Fajardo we ate here three times. I would highly recommend the brisket, the fish tacos and the pork tacos. So flavourful and Brisket is the best I ever had. Sevice was excellent as well. There is items kids will enjoy also our kids had the wings no sauce and they loved it. We will most certainly be back next time we visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,922)

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I don't care where you are in Puerto Rico, you must try La Estacion for dinner.Food is great, service is outstanding & atmosphere is great.
#1 in my book.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

My husband and I had a really lovely dinner here. It's an outdoor restaurant with fans and the ocean breeze to keep you cool. The drinks are great and I loved the tacos. The servers are friendly and laid back. A perfect island dining spot.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

So I’ll start out by saying I’m not huge meat eater but the people I was with got the brisket and absolutely loved it. I got the grilled fish tacos and they were very good. I would definitely go back. The only reason it’s getting a 4 is because of the flying bugs.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Our food was amazing & the portions were plentiful. Our waiter- I believe his name was Juan Carlos don't quote me... Lol he was phenomenal & gave great recommendations. Prices weren't bad. We had the stuffed fish w lobster, fish mignon w shrimp. Civeche as an appetizer & the fried cheese cake for dessert. All were delicious!