“Great BBQ”

Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

So I’ll start out by saying I’m not huge meat eater but the people I was with got the brisket and absolutely loved it. I got the grilled fish tacos and they were very good. I would definitely go back. The only reason it’s getting a 4 is because of the flying bugs.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,923)

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Our food was amazing & the portions were plentiful. Our waiter- I believe his name was Juan Carlos don't quote me... Lol he was phenomenal & gave great recommendations. Prices weren't bad. We had the stuffed fish w lobster, fish mignon w shrimp. Civeche as an appetizer & the fried cheese cake for dessert. All were delicious!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This is a lovely restaurant which prides itself on locally sourced produce. The food is varied and tasty.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

A fantastic mix of meat and fish smoked and bbqed foods, with great mix of flavors and wonderful atmosphere. Very friendly atmosphere, easy-going, open air, and just great food and service.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

It was great getting in the car from north to east. I visited la edtacion a few years back and I didn’t know what to expect after hurricane Maria. The grill still out, service was great. We tried the poppers for the appetizer and the 1 pound New York steak medium well cooked perfectly with a magnificent flavor, yuca frita and a side of fries.