Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2019

My family and I stayed at this ratchet hotel or “resort” rather by default. Southwest sent us here for the night due to issues with flying out on the day that we were supposed to leave. The odor of the room was so bad & strong that I was unable to eat my food. There were ants and spiders in the shower. There was a large hole in the closet with an exposed pipe. I could not sleep at this place, I was to afraid that some large rodent or something dreadful would come out of the large hole in the closet!!! I watched my 6 year old as she finally fell asleep after being worried about the bugs and spiders. I blame Southwest Airlines for sending us to such a terrible place to get 4 hours of sleep after being left left in a hot airport and told nothing for 13 hours! Southwest Airlines & staying at this nasty hotel ruined our great Jamaican vacation.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nolalove78
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Basic hotel on waterfront location. Restraurant closes at 9pm SHARP and there are no drinks or facilities in the rooms unless you buy some from local stores! Hotel is close to the main East West highway and can be noisy at night!

Room tip: Stay at the Holiday Inn 5 mins away!
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are nice enough for what this hotel is...an amateurish attempt at hospitality.
I spent three nights from September 24th 2017 on a reservation made by my local client.
Prior to flying in we verified that they accepted Amex as that was what our business uses.
Well it turned out the Amex authorization line was allegedly down. We had filled out a registration card which included the Amex information, together with back and front copies of the card.
You would think all they had to do was to call Amex and request authorization verbally. Oh no!
The owner himself vetoed that idea and demanded upfront cash payment and we were invited to find another hotel if we did not have the cash to pay for the entire stay in advance. This was Sunday at 4:30 pm in a sleepy Jamaican town. He did not care, he wanted cash now!
We pleaded our case including him taking the cards to the local bank for validation the Monday morning as we had to start on the job site st 7am.
On returning to the hotel at 6:30pm we were informed that either cash noe or he was throwing us out.
Guess what? They finally agreed to take Visa and hooray the line was working just fine.
A miracle!
Bottom line was he wanted cash or Visa as he did not want to take Amex despite the signs etc etc.

Never again shall we return to this establishment as customer satisfaction is apparently a cuss-word there.
The owner is probably more qualified to operate a livery stable.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank 658carltonh
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We opted to stay at the hotel since we were going to tour the lagoon in the night. The stay was okay; nothing to complain about hotel wise except the mosquitoes outside at nights. Its good value for money as it was not pricey.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Not everyone needs a five star hotel not everyone can afford it ive stay at some really bad places before and this isn't one of them. So if you have stayed at let say a Royalton then pleas don't get any ideas of coming to Glistening Waters and then complain about it. The rooms are basic and come with the basic things you will expect , TV,AC, fridge free Wifi . They do a good job of keeping the place tidy I have never gone here and seen it dirty and none of my guest have ever complained. Its about 25 minutes drive from MBJ and the air might suit some people better than being in Kingston or Montego bay . You wont see a crowd much here and the main reason you are booking is because of the lagoon while in my days it use to shine much much brighter I would say its the main pull factor . The staff are friendly even though they may look disinterested . I am not sold on the price for the food and at times its really hit or miss but like I said you get what you pay for. The hotel is close to the road so if you aren't interested in hearing passing vehicles then maybe this isn't the best choice for you. I had a comfortable sleep had no issues with management at the end of the day its about managing your expectations so don't go hyping up yourself to visit.

Date of stay: July 2016