6,601 results
All reviews royalton white sands sports bar diamond club italian restaurant martini bar adult pool kids club jerk chicken water slides steak montego bay vip breakfast family pool entertainment team time share ocean view food was great
Reviewed 17 January 2017

The resort is wonderfull and the staff was amazing and friendly during the all time! There's a lot of activities during the day and entertainment during night but it's not noisy at the rooms so you can always have a nice sleep

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ritad323
RoyaltonJamaica, General Manager at Royalton White Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear ritad323,

I am excited to read that you enjoyed your vacation at our amazing resort with our warm and friendly staff. It makes me very happy that our entertainment activities were to your fullest pleasure during your stay. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and our team looks forward to welcoming you back in paradise, Jamaica at our Royalton White Sands. "One Love"

Reviewed 17 January 2017

The only word I can use to describe the hotel property, amenities and staff is amazing. We will definitely be back as our stay was so pleasant. Thank you to the staff for your hard work to make everyone feel welcome and the stay enjoyable!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank katie_holmes11

Dear katie_holmes11,

We are truly excited to hear that your time with us was a pleasant one seeing you served to the enjoyment of our amazing resort facilities and amenities. Your kind comments about our staff mean so much to us and we will be sure to share them for further encouragement. It was an absolute pleasure serving you and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to your new home away from home at our Royalton White Sands!
"Yah Mon"

Reviewed 17 January 2017

rooms were quite small, room service was slow when we requested more towels. Food was of average taste, lacked flavor at the breakfast buffet. Check in process was quite time consuming and my "key" to access my room didn't always work.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bonniegwenh

Dear bonniegwenh,

Please receive warm regards from the management team at Royalton White Sands.

Thank you for choosing our resort and for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your stay. We are truly surprised to hear that our delicious food selections from our variety of restaurant menus were not to your liking. It saddens us to read that your check-in experience was less than a smooth one and we will be relaying your comments to our front office manager for actions to be taken. We are deeply sorry for any inconveniences you might have encountered during your time with us and we do hope that you will allow us to receive you again and try our very best to serve you to an experience worthy of a five star review.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I have been to several different resorts ... This made our second trip to a Royalton Resort .. Our first trip was to the Royalton in Mexico (poor service and the beach was awful!!) So we thought ok its just because we tried something different and went to Mexico .. Lets try the Royalton in Jamaica ( Which we have been to Jamaica 5 times ) We arrive to the Royalton in Jamaica and get to our room ... (10k room and it smells like mold REALLY??? My response was there is NO WAY this is a presidential sut.) We arrive around 3 so the only thing open was the Sports Bar-It took 2 hrs. for food and the sad thing was another waiter said OMG You have still not got your food yet LET me go get that !! (He had to infants) (We never saw our waiter again!! BTW) The lady kindly brought our meal to us ... The people at the bars were not frieldly at all to us .. we would arrive right at time to open 10 (Beach Bar for dimond Club members) They would look at us and say (WE are not open yet .. .We open at 10! ) When we didnt leave she pulled her cell phone out of her bra and said oh.. Just in time it's 10 ... (it was 10 when we walked up there) ... I have said enough but I will NOT be back to a Royalton Period !! **** But if you go YOU HAVE TO may a reservation for ZEN!!! They seriously are the NICEST on the RESORT!!!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank krysten m
RoyaltonJamaica, General Manager at Royalton White Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear krystenmcnatt,

Please receive warm regards from the management team at Royalton White Sands.

Thank you for choosing our resort and for the valuable time you took to provide us with feedback of your recent experience. Your generous recommendation of our Zen- Teppanyaki restaurant is much appreciated. It is my deepest regret to learn that you had a less than perfect stay with us. I am very surprised at your comments of our staff not being kind as I am always told by our guests that our staff are the friendliest and most helpful they have ever met. Still, I will be looking into this to ensure that no one is lowering the high standard of service that as hoteliers, we strive to provide to our valued guests. I want to apologize profusely for the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us and it is my genuine hope that you will reconsider granting us another opportunity to welcome you, assuring you our commitment to an experience worthy of a five star review.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Hi, my two friends & I are planning on staying at this hotel in October. We wanted to know how the nightlife is near the resort?

We're all in our 20s and even though we would want to stay in a relaxing hotel, we also want to be able to party some nights too and have things to do during the day to keep us busy and entertained throughout our holiday.

Stayed: January 2017
2  Thank Lorinda C

Dear Lorinda C,

Thank you for choosing to host your girls trip at our Royalton White Sands and for contacting us with your questions. Our resort has a night club that opens at 10:00pm and closes at 2:00am each night. Please know that whilst we try our best to accommodate the request of all our valued guests, I am not at liberty to disclose the nearby nightlife activities prior to your arrival. It will be a pleasure to serve you and your friends to a relaxing stay soon! "One Love"

Enrico Pezzoli,