“Fun authentic Jamaican experience”

Pepper's Jerk Center
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Jamaican
Description: Jerk chicken
Description: Jerk chicken
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered the combo jerk chicken and pork dish and was not disappointed. Very flavorful! Was hoping it would be a bit spicier but found out all I had to do was ask! Highly recommended for anyone visiting Falmouth. Shout out to Elvis for leading us here and getting us the VIP experience!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stopped here on our cruise and met a friend who lives here. She took us to Peppers and glad she did! I had the 2 piece fried chicken but this isn't like Popeyes or KFC, very lightly fried and really really good. They give you this sauce to dip it in an OMG it is so good! I actually got some to bring home and I'm still eating it. Anyway, you know this place is good because all the locals pour into this place all day long

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We went on a rainy day for some jerk chicken. It wasn't ready yet, 10 minute wait for it. I decided at the last minute to also order some brown stew chicken, which was ready. The jerk chicken was nothing to write home about. It wasn't pepper enough. There just wasn't enough flavor. The rice and peas, however, were very tasty. Later that evening I had the brown stew chicken! It was bursting with flavor! So much better than the jerk chicken. In my humble opinion, the jerk chicken is not worth getting here. I would definitely return for more of the brown stew chicken though, and maybe to try out some of the other dishes besides jerk. Also I was hoping to get some roast breadfruit, but the lady told me there is none because it is not in season in January.

Also, there were plenty of people smoking weed all around, so it this offends you, this is not the place for you.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Look, LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Amazing vibe! Food, to die for! Owner stopped by the table personally to see how we were doing! And i plan on going back one day! They showed love and amazing entertainment. Shoutout to Mr. Impossible on the Limbo!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

While some people probably love this place, it is important to understand what it is. This is a shack style restaurant which is similar to a dive bar. The other customers were smoking weed all around our table and there was a guy on a microphone dressed as a clown cussing into the microphone. The food was actually pretty good, but we got out of there as fast as possible because the kids were scared. Definitely do not bring children here. It is questionable for safety and not family friendly whatsoever.