eDreams
StayForLong
Destinia.com
Priceline
1,612 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

We came back to Piz Galin for a second time after a first wonderful experience with them in February 2018. What was so special about this trip was seeing all of familiar faces around the property. The first day, my youngest son ran into “the nido” to hug Sonia while my two older kids felt comfortable and confident going to their “first day” ski classes with Domenico and Laura.
My kids loved the variety of activities offered at the mini-club. Their entertainment enabled my husband and I to enjoy the spa together - something we haven’t ever done in the 5 years we’ve been doing ski trips.
Everyone around the hotel makes you feel welcome and special. I don’t know how they do this week after week after week but somehow they maintain their incredible energy levels and smiles.
Piz Galin is wonderful! They are an exceptional hotel and are able to make everyone’s stay enjoyable.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We spent a week for the second year at Hotel Piz Galin. The service is simply fantastic, the price to quality ratio is extremely good, they entertain kids from 3 years of age with lots of activities, and the food is amazing. I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: July 2018
2  Thank robuster
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I booked my family’s ski trip at Piz Galin based on two things: their glowing recommendations and the fact that their under three babysitting service was included in the “package”. I had high expectations based on the reviews and this hotel did not disappoint. They do an incredible job of being very kid friendly and hospitable without all the animation and kids stuff thrown in your face. The mini-club and all of the “animatori” are awesome! They know each and every kid by name and responsibly bring the hotel kids to and from the hills each day for their lessons. This included getting their skis at the hills and dropping off the kids to the various teacher and groups. Not easy...but they make it look so. Our youngest son stayed with Sonia and Ilaria in the mornings at the “nido”. Both are very qualified individuals who approach this not-so-easy roll with a very calm and professional manner. Each day I received at least a couple messages updating me about my son’s activities and temperament. The food was wonderful - a big selection and variety each day. The wellness center with a professional “sauna master” made the experience truly special. Many families we met there come back year after year. We hope to join this club too. Kiddos to Piz Gallin and your incredible hospitality.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank amysN7869AR
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

When you go to these hotels, price is out of question. You are ready to spend the money for a few days of rest where someone else takes care of kids.
In this hotel, the childcare service for kids above 3 is good. Generous hours (9am to 10pm), friendly staff and the integration with the ski schools so they bring the kids to the mountain and back. A jewel.
Infrastructure is not amazing. The pool is quite small, the kids play area has no windows, but you can live with that.
The problem is that for kids below 3 the childcare only works from Monday to Saturday and from 9 to 3pm. After 3pm there's no escape...
Ski lifts are 200 meters walking.
Breakfast is fine but dinners are amazing. Truly excellent food which will be much better appreciated without the kids around the table.
All in all, if your kids are above 3, consider going. Otherwise look for other options.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This place is expensive but caters well for families. Has a kids club with professional care takers, good activities and trekking options, and the restaurant is very good as well. Pretty much only for families with young kids though.

Date of stay: July 2017