2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$111
Hotels.comUS$111
PricelineUS$112
TravelocityUS$111
Orbitz.comUS$111
TripadvisorUS$111
All reviews free parking great location restaurants and bars noise from the street stay there again sea view supermarket marina astrid port balcony furnishings privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2019

We booked into the hotel today. Receptionist not friendly. We have been travelling around Corsica for 2 weeks and have excellent accommodation. We still have 2 weeks to go in Europe so have lots of luggage. The room is so small we can hardly fit our suitcases in. It almost feels like a dormitory room but at a high price. € 150 per night is not cheap. We have just stayed in the most magnificent 5 star hotel in Porticcio for € 200 per night. We are here for 2 nights and went to tell reception we will be booking out after 1 night. Her response was we will charge you for 2 nights even though this was not prepaid . Parking is about 400m away. Not a welcome feeling and will not be returning nor recommending this hotel. Have stayed in Best Western before but this is possibly the worst hotel we have stayed in on all our travels over the years

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed 5 September 2019

I had written a review very recently but for some strange reason it does not seem to have got published by Tripadvisor. Very strange. The receptionists in this hotel are totally untrained and rude and crude (mathieu/ Florence/and ? astrid). Avoid. After having reserved and paid for 4 days with my family, when I arrived there with my family after a full day's travelling,the receptionist was extremely rude and told me there was no reserevation in my name told me bye bye summarily. While I showed them a printout of my booking, they claimed it was from next day onwards, which was clearly false according to the printed booking that I showed them. On realising their mistake they offered us a room for the night but this was only after I demanded to see the manager---by the way the manager Mrs. [-]was really very nice but the damage had been done. Since this hotel is a no no its no pint my giving feedback on the other aspects-- most of which were OK except very noisy at night

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 17 June 2019

If you are ok with putting up with compact living spaces in refurbished Older buildings, then this hotel is an absolute catch. Fantastic location coupled with heritage charm makes this place unbeatable in this neighborhood.

LOCATION: Located at the edge of the marina/harborfront with easy access to all the bars, cafes and restaurants

DINE + DRINK: Lovely lobby level coffee shop that whips up mean espressos and Americanos!

ROOM: We stayed in 203, so this review is based on that; VIEW: Absolutely boring view of Inside walls of the Hotel! ; SIZE: Super Small room and felt like we were staying inside a matchbox!; AIR-CON: DIdnt seem to work or was heating up instead of Cooling down!; BED: Comfortable bed that played the expected part to put me to sleep; BATHROOM: Stand in shower; TOILETRIES: Random cosmetics, Bring your own!

FACILITIES: No Gym or Pool, Pure Island Chill

SERVICE: Friendly staff that took care of all my needs with a smile and made us feel pampered and well taken care of. Special Shout out to the staff at the lobby level coffee shop!

HOW WIRED YOU WILL BE: Free high speed Wi-Fi that works well all over the property. Small Plasma TV screen dishing out dozens of channels spanning sports, news, music, movies and a wide variety of entertainment - but Primarily in FRENCH language only!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2019

Excellent location on the Marina. Hotel is old needs some TLC
Parking is offsite but is free
Rooms, with some exception that face the water front, have poor view.
Breakfast quite pricey for the available selection

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel 2 nights while in Bonifacio and we were very happy with our choice. This hotel is located right at the end of the marina downtown Bonifacio. Excellent spot with more than a dozen nice restaurant near by all with a view of the pretty marina. They provide a free parking pass to a public parking very close by and this is good because you don’t want and don’t need to be driving in Bonifacio. The room was small but clean and modern and the rice was more than reasonable. I would definitely go back à again next time I visit this amazingly beautiful little town !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple