Lobster Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Little Corn Island
See available hotels
Hotel Morgan(Big Corn Island)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Bellavista(Big Corn Island)
  • Beachfront
Paraiso Beach Hotel(Big Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
La Princesa de la Isla(Big Corn Island)
View Hotel
Arenas Beach Hotel(Big Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
Sea Star Spa(Big Corn Island)
View Hotel
Casa Canada(Big Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
Las Palmeras Beachfront Hotel(Little Corn Island)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Los Delfines(Little Corn Island)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Sunshine Hotel(Little Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswould definitely stay here againlittle cornbalconypowerwififans
Reviewed 2 March 2016

For only $20 a double bed, private bath, good sized room, quiet even though very centrally located. Beach front. Sea view on large front balcony, forest view from back balcony. Very clean. Nice family that runs it. Very close to the 2 cafes with WiFi. Having seen other places on the island, this is a great deal. They don't take reservations.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank stephen j
Reviewed 17 September 2015

The hotel has probably the best location on the island. Close to all the eateries and pubs but quiet at night.
The front room on the left is probably the most comfortable in the hotel - with a lovely sea view. Beware though because the window doesn't shut completely. My friend stayed in the room opposite and she got flooded in heavy rains. They also didn't discount her after 2 nights whereas they discounted me after 2 nights (which annoyed me as I didn't think it was fair). TV in the front rooms for an extra $5 above the base $20 but its mostly Spanish channels. They like to keep the place clean but that's about all they do. Heaven forbid if you dirty it. I wanted to make a meal with my local friend and use the upstairs table but the lady of the house wouldn't let me. However, they then let a couple from Argentina make a complete mess of the table and upstairs balcony/floor and didn't say anything. Drinks from the fridge were well priced. Bedsheets and towels were very clean. I also had lots of ants on my bed on the first night and I used deet spray to get rid of them. When I spoke to the lovely gentleman the next morning, he said I should have let them know and perhaps it was because it had rained. They never returned during the rest of my staff (well one might have!).
Customer service is not their strong point - I moved to somewhere more expensive in the end after staying 6 nights in their hotel because I got sick of having to follow orders all the time and/or being told off (I barely drank on my holidays so coming home unruly drunk wasn't an issue in this instance).
I'd probably say - maybe take a room for one night if you need somewhere to stay, but look for somewhere else if you value your freedom and happiness on your holidays and want to mix with the locals.
There was a great lady who sits out the front of the Lobster Inn and sometimes provides cheap food. I ate it and never had any problems.

Room Tip: The one at the front on the left for $25 had the best view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2015

This is a basic budget hotel in the heart of the village on Little Corn Island. It does not have WiFi but the cafe next door does, and I was able to get theirs to work on the upper deck. The hotel is clean, and the staff are helpful.

Room Tip: Front or back rooms get a bit of breeze
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 May 2015

This big pink hotel has basic rooms with private bathroom that are very inexpensive and in a great location. Very quiet at night; you won’t hear loud music from bars or a generator running (which is case of hotels with dive shops). This is the best choice for inexpensive lodging on the island especially if you are travelling solo. There is a common area on the top floor balcony facing the ocean where you can read a book in a rockng chair in the welcoming breeze. I went in April and it was very hot. There is a great local lady who runs this place with her daughter, who keep everything in order and provide great service.

Room Tip: I had the back room with two windows and one window screened facing back (for wind coming from swamp).
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2015

We stayed here for one night as we arrived on the afternoon panga and did not want to walk around in the dark looking for places only to be told they are full. For $20 a night you really can not complain. Room has everything you need. However it is a normal type place that you could stay anywhere in the world so we ran around the island the next day and stayed at Stedman Place which is more unique, having a cabin on the beach for the same price. Beware though most places we asked were full. So Lobster Inn is a good spot to base yourself for a night or 2 while your find another place.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple