See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Very good value this hotel only 100m from the pier and right on the beach. The landlady speaks English with a nice creole accent and is very friendly. The rooms are small and not so airy but comfortable and we really enjoyed our stay in this part of Little Corn. The hotel has no restaurant but there are plenty nearby. We would definitely stay here again if fortunate enough to be able to come back to Little Corn.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank markk50_33
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is probably the best value you can get on Little Corn. We intended to stay for only two nights and look for something fancier afterwards, but nothing else convinced us. The rooms are small but very clean. We also liked that the Lobster Inn is owned and managed by a local family and staying there really supports local business.

It's location is great - close to all the restaurants and bars and only 15 minutes walk to the beautiful beaches on the other side.

Room Tip: Opt for the corner rooms in the first floor - a nice breeze cools them down at night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Treppensteiger
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Our intent was only one night on Little Corn. We fell in love with Big Corn and spent 2 weeks there, but felt we needed to spend a night on the little island, just to say we were there. Sadly the island was without power for our stay at Lobster Inn. My review will not fault them for this. Our choice was the smaller of the 2 types of rooms, and it was $15. The rooms were very clean and tidy. The bathroom was bright. Screens on the windows would have been good for letting in a draft. There are mosquitoes in these parts. The place was quiet. There is a nice common area up front with sea views and chairs. This is a fine choice for your stay on L.C. Be aware the island goes without power for set hours during the day. Things were a bit more permanent on our stay. the location is handy for the boat crossing to the large island.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank NewMexicoScraps
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The rooms at Lobster are fine for $20 a night and are a much better standard than some of the bungalows that are offer on the east side of the island for double the price.

It is very close to the dock, restaurants and bars so very convenient but still peaceful enough in the mornings and evenings.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenna E
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in April. I opted for a room with a TV ($25) because these rooms are located in either the front or back of the hotel and have two sets of windows. The extra breeze was nice, but don't expect much from the tiny TV. Upon arrival the water was not working in my room, the front window did not open, and the flimsy lockable nightstand drawer would not lock, so I asked to switch rooms. This took some convincing of the owner, but I was luckily able to switch to a room across the hall. Rooms were very small but manageable. Bed was ok, although pillows were lumpy. My room was not cleaned, although I only stayed 2 nights so this was ok. There were small ants all over the bathroom that got onto my bath towels. Overall this place is doable if you have no other options, but even for $20 a night you can find better on the island. I was there Easter weekend and wanted to extend my stay, so this was my only choice. Also, I'd save yourself the headache of booking a room here or paying in advance since I don't believe the owner manages any of the online booking. Convenient location to the dock and two popular night spots, but not on the desirable side of the island.

• Stayed: April 2014