Little Corn Beach and Bungalow(Little Corn Island)
US$107
  • Restaurant
Las Palmeras Beachfront Hotel(Little Corn Island)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$28
  • Beachfront
Hotel Los Delfines(Little Corn Island)
US$68
  • Bar/Lounge
Carlito's Sunrise Paradise(Little Corn Island)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$92
  • Restaurant
Yemaya Island Hideaway & Spa(Little Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Sunshine Hotel(Little Corn Island)
  • Breakfast included
Green House Hostel(Little Corn Island)
Priceline
3 Brothers(Little Corn Island)
Ensuenos(Little Corn Island)
Dobedo(Little Corn Island)
  • Restaurant
All reviewswould definitely stay here againlittle cornbalconypowerwififans
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Our intent was only one night on Little Corn. We fell in love with Big Corn and spent 2 weeks there, but felt we needed to spend a night on the little island, just to say we were there. Sadly the island was without power for our stay at Lobster Inn. My review will not fault them for this. Our choice was the smaller of the 2 types of rooms, and it was $15. The rooms were very clean and tidy. The bathroom was bright. Screens on the windows would have been good for letting in a draft. There are mosquitoes in these parts. The place was quiet. There is a nice common area up front with sea views and chairs. This is a fine choice for your stay on L.C. Be aware the island goes without power for set hours during the day. Things were a bit more permanent on our stay. the location is handy for the boat crossing to the large island.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank NewMexicoScraps
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The rooms at Lobster are fine for $20 a night and are a much better standard than some of the bungalows that are offer on the east side of the island for double the price.

It is very close to the dock, restaurants and bars so very convenient but still peaceful enough in the mornings and evenings.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenna E
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in April. I opted for a room with a TV ($25) because these rooms are located in either the front or back of the hotel and have two sets of windows. The extra breeze was nice, but don't expect much from the tiny TV. Upon arrival the water was not working in my room, the front window did not open, and the flimsy lockable nightstand drawer would not lock, so I asked to switch rooms. This took some convincing of the owner, but I was luckily able to switch to a room across the hall. Rooms were very small but manageable. Bed was ok, although pillows were lumpy. My room was not cleaned, although I only stayed 2 nights so this was ok. There were small ants all over the bathroom that got onto my bath towels. Overall this place is doable if you have no other options, but even for $20 a night you can find better on the island. I was there Easter weekend and wanted to extend my stay, so this was my only choice. Also, I'd save yourself the headache of booking a room here or paying in advance since I don't believe the owner manages any of the online booking. Convenient location to the dock and two popular night spots, but not on the desirable side of the island.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Great location in the village and good value. However, the compromise is a small room and an owner who was pretty moody to be honest. She shouted at me because I asked her to replace a lightbulb in our room which didn't work and her response was to use the light from the bathroom because "that's what we do round here!" OK but not great.

Room Tip: room on the back - lots of breeze
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamesp66
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed here for a week recently and paid $20 per night for a room with a fan and a TV.... And even our own private miniature bathroom.

The location is perfect, in between the local nightlife (3 bars) and you will feel like family here.

The room becomes a sauna every morning as the power on the island goes out, this is the same everywhere and means that when the power goes out it's time to get up but I'm sure most people like getting up at 5am!

Overall great value, except mornings when you have had too many the night before and just wish you could sleep a bit longer!

Room Tip: Get off the panga quick and get he early boat, the island fills up by the afternoon
Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple