From the moment we arrived on Little Corn, our stay was perfect. We were greeted at the boat dock by a young man you got our luggage and led us to LCBB. Upon our arrival we were given the best Pina Colada of our lives and snack to recuperate from the epic adventure it took to get there. Our cabana was well appointed with fans, mosquito net, sliding doors that could be opened for even more breeze, and a foot wash. We had everything we needed and were even supplied with snacks and water. We ate at the restaurant often and drank many margaritas! They are delicious! The beach is right outside your door and they even have a floating dock you can hang out on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Corn Islands, Nicaragua