“Excellent Restaurant ”

Little Corn Beach and Bungalow
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I did not actually stay at LCBB, but my girlfriend and I ate at their restaurant 4 times in our 3 day trip to LCI.

The restaurant is hands down the best value on the island. Both the food and service are excellent and, in my opinion, LCBB could get away with charging up to 50% more for each menu item.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Little Corn Beach and Bungalow

Reviewed 4 March 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed for 4 nights in the "Gilligan" bungalow and had a wonderful experience from start (being greeted at the dock, and then welcomed with a pina colada and mixed nuts) to finish (we are very grateful that LCBB has an outdoor shower for guests to use after checking out if you are leaving the island later in the day). Our room was clean and bright, and we could see the beach from our beds with the doors open. The rooms are "open to the elements," (you can see the sand through the spaces in between the floorboards) so you can hear the ocean waves from bed, and also feel safe from insects under the large mosquito nets! My boyfriend was worried about having no air conditioning but you really do not need it; there is a great breeze almost constantly. The ocean in front of the bungalows is good for swimming and snorkeling - we saw a couple schools of fish and a sea star just a few feet out into the water! The owner, Scott, is very kind and a big animal lover, and he graciously helped us treat a stray dogs' wound with antiseptic after the dog had been attacked by other dogs on the island. The other members of staff are also quick to help and make recommendations. Although it's true that LCBB is pricier than other places on the island, the great service, picturesque location, eco-friendly services and lovely rooms make the money well worth it. We hope to be back soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Little Corn Beach and Bungalows say they are not a five star hotel, but I have to disagree. The service was impeccable. The views were incredible. We stayed in the Master Gulliver suite and were very comfortable and happy. Oh, and there is a reason they give you pina coladas on arrival. We never had a better one and I tried at at least four other places.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kelsie S
Reviewed 21 February 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Livingstone casita for three days and loved it, though we could have slept on one of the many spacious, sturdy hammocks on the property and enjoyed it just as much! There is such a positive feeling in the air at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. Jay and the rest of the staff were kind, efficient and informative. Per my request, they prepared a homemade birthday cake for my husband's special day and preceded it with glasses of Champagne for us. This was a post-supper celebration at the restaurant at Little Corn Beach & Bungalow; the dinner menu is pretty good, and the breakfast and lunch offerings are stellar. In our 10 days traveling Nicaragua, I had the best breakfasts and lunches here.
LCB&B seems to attract really nice visitors; we met people from Alaska and England who were all smiles all the time. The property works for all kinds of vacationers: We saw people doing yoga on a raised platform in front of the beach, couples playing volleyball, and visitors doing stretches on their beach towels. And, of course, swimming in the calm, clear waves of the ocean.
Thank you, Little Corn B&B, for your hospitality. We had such a special time with you!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We have just returned from a 7 day stay at Little Corn B&B, we echo all the previous comments about how beautiful this place is, the rooms impeccable, the food delicious, the views outstanding. What makes this a slice of heaven is the incredible owners and how they have trained their staff to make your stay perfect. There are so many people behind the scenes that work endlessly to make your stay heavenly. I have traveled the world over to find the place that had the "it" factor, I believe I have now found it. They are sincerely the kindest group of people I have come across in a very long time. We cannot wait to return again next year. Thank you all for making this such a wonderful trip for my husband and I.

3  Thank karsnow
17.0 km away
La Princesa de la Isla
La Princesa de la Isla
#3 of 7 in Big Corn Island

Been to Little Corn Beach and Bungalow? Share your experiences!