Sea View(Little Corn Island)
US$40
Hotel Los Delfines(Little Corn Island)
US$68
  • Bar/Lounge
Dobedo(Little Corn Island)
US$46
  • Restaurant
3 Brothers(Little Corn Island)(Great Value!)
US$15
Carlito's Sunrise Paradise(Little Corn Island)
US$92
  • Restaurant
Las Palmeras Beachfront Hotel(Little Corn Island)(Great Value!)
US$28
  • Beachfront
Christina's GuestHouse(Little Corn Island)(Great Value!)
US$28
Yemaya Island Hideaway & Spa(Little Corn Island)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Beachfront
Sunshine Hotel(Little Corn Island)
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsradd dealturned turtlemaster suitepina coladalittle cornplace to stayfilet mignonbest food on the islandother placesfishlittle slice of heavenyour luggagetropical islandocean breezeeach mealthe entire staffbeach front
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We had no idea where we were going to stay when we got of the panga. Scot came up to us and asked if we wanted to come see Little Corn Beach and Bungalow, no pressure. After a quick 10 minute walk we arrived on the other side of the island. We knew we were staying immediately. Me and my friend are in college, but luckily they had a bunkhouse bungalow open, and we split it with a nice British guy we met on the panga.

Everything about this place is great. Great food and drinks at the restaurant, snorkeling gear, super comfortable hammocks, and they'll set you up with whatever you need. They know tons of great stuff to do on the island and can help you set it up. I also love the fact that they are really trying (and succeeding) at being as eco-conscious as possible. Hopefully I can make my way back to Little Corn Island again soon (I need my Flor de Caña fix), and I know exactly where I'll be staying!

Make sure to do some snorkeling or diving (charter someone to take you out the the good reefs), the water is so clear! I never got a chance to fish, but I hear it's amazing. Try the lobster while you are here too!

Room Tip: If you are on a budget, the bunkhouse bungalows are great, and they are probably only 20 feet farther away from the beach!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ohsnapple
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Loved the room, loved the restaurant, loved the location on the island, loved the staff, loved the owner's attention to detail. A must place to stay if you go to Little Corn Island!!!!!!!! If you want to get away to a quiet, beautiful place with your very own private white sand beach, this is it. You will love it too!
Scot and Kristine- Bravo!

Room Tip: The front cabins with an ocean view!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MelM641
Reviewed 29 October 2011

I stayed at LC BB and absolutely loved it.
I arrived in Big corn and hopped on the fantasticly wild ponga boat ride to little corn ready for a much needed break from life.
Upon arrival to the island, the hotel had a guy waiting with a sign with my name, and a wheelbarrow! Too cool!
All the guests for little corn beach and bungalow loaded their luggage onto the wheelbarrow and we followed the staff member through a lovely walk through the jungle, as he stopped periodically to point out wildlife, flor and fauna.
We were in awe as we wandered through this beautiful part of the island. BUT the best was yet to come. After the short journey, the trees open up and there is the beach and beautiful blue water of the Caribbean!
2 minuted later we were at the resort and met by Scot, the owner. He was great. He welcomed everybody and explained a few interesting points about the resort and the island. Then he personally took me to my cabana (a nice personal touch!) and explained how everything worked. The Cabana was immaculant, and had the BEST view! I just relaxed on the porch and listened to the waves!
I spent 3 days there and just relaxed in the hammock and walked on the beach. IT WAS PERFECT. Also, the food was amazing and the attention to detail in the cabanas and in the food, and grounds keeping makes this reosrt the best on the island.
The restaurant staff was so friendly, and knew me by name. I felt so welcome and would come back again and again!
Scot and Kristine have obviously put their heart and soul into this great little place, and it shows!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
7  Thank SouthernCoastalGirl
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed at LCBB in July but I am just now writing the review because I had to process the whole experience in my head for awhile. The island itself is very small with few amenities and an erratic power situation but we knew that before we came. What I hadn't expected was, that after we made the 10-15 minute trek across the island, we would come to the most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Another 1 minute walk right and we reached LCBB which sits right on the beach with lovely grounds shaded with palms and sea grapes. Hammocks and palapas with chairs are scattered across the beach so guests can have a sense of privacy if desired. The casitas are small, primitive and hot and mosquito nets may sound romantic but, believe me, they are a total pain even though needed. Don't bother worrying if your casita doesn't have a kitchen as the kitchens are pretty much useless. Having commented on the casitas, we were aware of all this but we knew we were not planning on spending much time in them so we weren't concerned. After spending one night miserable in the casita with the bedroom in the small back room, Scott did all he could to add extra fans and a proper extention cord to improve the flow of air. The owners, Scott and Kristine, could not have been nicer or more helpful. They are very hands on and are great to visit with as well. No request seemed too much for them. The staff are also very sweet, helpful and friendly.

The food is literally the best I've ever had at a resort. Everything we had we enjoyed but the lobster was the star. Most lobster, even served in fine dining places, has issues such as mostly overdone or occasionally underdone. This was delicious, perfectly cooked everytime. I am a very picky eater and I so enjoyed tasty, well prepared food at a caribbean resort for a change. I just don't get how they do it with the resources they have! People have mentioned that the food is expensive for the island but I found it quite reasonable considering the quality.

We walked all over the island and LCBB is by far the best place to stay due to location, grounds, food and overall vibe. Unfortunately, after 2 days, a tropical depression settled over us and hung around the rest of our visit. When we couldn't dive, we played games and visited with the owners and other guests so we still enjoyed ourselves. We also enjoyed the antics of their parrot, Lola and all the dogs.

To summarize, I will say that anyone who greatly values creature comforts such as vigorous spray showers with hot water available at all times and air conditioning, you may not want to come here because this is definitely back to basics. However, if you are adventurous, can get caught in a downpour and laugh, not worried about your hair, and value atmosphere and natural beauty over artificiality, then come see for yourself. Thanks Scott and Kristine, for our experience in your little slice of heaven.

Clay & Jeanne Andrew
Kim & Chuck Taylor

P.S. Please be aware the night watchman, Toro, walks around as security at night with his buddy, My Son (dog) and a machete. He has a big blond afro and scared the you know what out of Chuck the first night.

Room Tip: Be sure and get a casita with the bedroom in the front
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Marie111
Reviewed 29 September 2011

If you like busy beaches, overpriced tasteless food, lousy security, and impolite staff then stay away from LCBB. Hate animals? Don't go near it. Do you detest the careful scrutiny for details that come with "hands on ownership"? You won't like this place. If you prefer a/c to a cool ocean breeze at night, then stay away from LCBB. If you plan on spending most of your time on a cell phone then there are better choices.

We would like to keep this place to ourselves, but Scot and Kristine deserve our compliments and admiration for what they have put together. Food, staff, accomodations, music and libations are outstanding. The beach is crescent shaped and about 3/4 miles long. At the south end is outstanding snorkeling and at the north end is world class bonefishing. 75% of the time I could stand on the beach and look either direction and not see a soul.

The location is about as remote, solitary, and unspoiled as anything I have seen in the Carribean. There is a tradeoff and you experience some minor inconveniences, but nothing we were not happy to give up for what we got in return.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple