US$88
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$177
US$105
Trip.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Ambassador City Jomtien(Sattahip)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

U Pattaya(Sattahip)
Agoda.com
US$102
US$96
Priceline
Pictory Garden Resort(Sattahip)(Great Value!)
US$43
Priceline
  • Pool
Savotel(Sattahip)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfamily residencenoodlesswimming poolkids clubkids roomevery hourbeach roadfront desk staffseafood buffetthis place makesasian optionsmodern stylevariety menuhobbit housea free shuttle buscrabshampoo shower gel
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We had a very Nice stay, at this beautiful resort, Nice room, good food, Lovely pool and very kind, service minded staff. Highly recommended. Will defineret return to this resort. Thank you for a Nice stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Centara Hotels & Resorts
CentraMaris, Operations Support Manager at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Mr.Bjarke Funch,

Thank you for your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed account of your holiday experience via TripAdvisor. Your feedback in regards of experience is much appreciated, I’ve already shared your feedback to our team to compliment and make necessary improvement in the future. We hope that we will be given another opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again in near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My mom and I had a great holiday at Centara Maris Jomtien Pattaya Hotel last weekend. I really appreciated with hotel staff from front office until waiters, especially Ms. Kai who cooked special Thai dinner for my mom and I. It’s very delicious and fabulous. This is my second time at this hotel because I like Suite Life Private Pool room, large private pool in room. This time I got new promotion at restaurant, buy 2,000 Baht get 2,700 Baht and Line promotion for seafood buffet. It’s value for money. I hope to enjoy vacation at Centara Maris Jomtien Pattaya Hotel soon.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
CentraMaris, Management Team at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear Khun Purithat,

Thank you for your recent stay at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien, and taking your time to completed TripAdvisor. I am pleased to learn that our hotel have exceeded your expectations, and our team has well taken care of you. Your highlight on the friendliness and attentiveness of Khun Kai is very much appreciated. We hope with the impression you have for our hotel and staffs, will bring you back for another great holiday.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

First time stay here. Upon check in reception warm welcome and bell boy help to pick up the luggage and send to room. Delicious food which order from room service. Bed very comfy love it. Private pool of my room was good maintenance. Highly recommend to traveller solo stay and come with family.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
CentraMaris, Management Team at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Value guest,

Thank you for your stay at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien and appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed account of your holiday experience by TripAdvisor. Your feedback in regards of experience is much appreciated. I’ve already shared your feedback to our team to compliment. We hope that we will be given another opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again in near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed in suit and where it comes with disappointment.
It’s like two superior rooms connected by separating small sofa (that supposed to be in superior room) in to another empty room. No working desk or dinning table, just empty room with small sofa. It’s useless to have a suit.
No welcome drink.
No club.
Nothing special to make you special.
Maybe because it’s just 3 stars.

Super friendly staff, all of them do care about their customer, I give them for that. Five stars for staffs.

Thai style breakfast.

Had one dinner their and I felt like cheap food but expensive cost.
One seafood dishes that suppose to be shell with some vegetables. There were a lot of veggies, with only two small sorry shell laying underneath those veggies.
That’s is not ok for 900baht buffet.

Recommend? Maybe not:(

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
CentraMaris, Management Team at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Value guest,

Thank you for your stay at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien and appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed account of your holiday experience by TripAdvisor. I was very concerned reading your comments about room detail and buffet dinner. I would like to offer my sincere apology for any disappointments that you have encountered. Rest assured that I will address all points internally with our team member and continue to work harder to ensure future improvement.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Brief summary is at the end of you don’t fancy an essay today!

Staff
First and foremost I have to say how wonderful the staff have been. I am surprised that others have found differently because I have been greeted with smiles and conversation throughout my 8 nights here!

Room
The room and hotel in general is clean and very comfortable. I have been told the hotel is only 2 years old and it has been created with comfort in mind. My bed was at least as wide as I am tall (5’8”) and so comfortable! The air con worked perfectly and the shower was fantastic, nice and powerful, plenty of hot water. Shampoo/shower gel combo - so if you’re fussy about what you put on your hair, keep that in mind! My mini bar wasn’t stocked, but for me that worked perfectly, I popped to 7/11 and purchased my own supplies which suits me down to the ground. I also loved sitting out on the balcony early in the morning,it was a lovely little sun trap with shade for when it got a little too warm.

The WiFi was also fast and reliable.

Restaurant
I arrived just after high season and Coco Rum was closed, so is not referenced further.

I did however have a couple of meals from the Mix Bistro restaurant of an evening. The food was delicious, though my comparison to everywhere else I ate in Thailand, it was expensive - the prices gave my local middle level restaurants in England a run for their money (no pun intended). The breakfast was rather substantial and varied - I can highly recommend the Thai omelettes (cooked outside); and the omelette and egg chefs were so lovely to converse with too, it was always a nice start to my day! Aside from that, as per other reviews, there was continental options; Asian options and some American offerings too.

There isn’t a separate bar to the restaurant, so if that is key to your stay, it’s worth working out a game plan

Pool
The pool is lovely; it was kept clean throughout and has jacuzzis dotted along one length; in pool loungers (in very shallow water); and a swim up bar. I came towards the end of the high season with local half term still in swing; as such the pool was full of children, I opted not to swim those days but it was plain to see they were well catered for. Post half term it was like having a private pool with plenty of loungers and shade available.

The WiFi struggles a little more around the pool!

Local amenities
As other reviews have mentioned, this hotel is out of the centre. I had booked with another but travelled solo, and found this limiting. There is a shuttle bus running to Jomtien beach in the day, every hour, with the last pick up to return to the hotel being 2015. This is great for popping for supplies, a little walk, or stopping for a massage.
The shuttle runs twice a day to Centra Festival shopping centre - located by walking street. The last pick up from here is 1645; however - it is easy enough to get a baht bus back to Jomtien (10 baht regardless of how far you travel on that particular bus), where you can pick up a later shuttle, or flag down a taxi. It wasn’t
all that easy to get a taxi in the evenings though, and if you’re planning to, make sure you have the hotel details in Thai to provide to your driver to avoid confusion.

The accessibility to the central areas later in the evening would be the one thing that would make me think twice about booking here again - if perhaps there was another 1 or 2 shuttles later in the evening, even a longer round trip one, I think that would make a huge difference.

Mobile phones
Finally, and this is not hotel specific; but if you are interested in getting a local SIM card, they traveller ones are really worthwhile. For £8 Sterling, I had 8 days of unlimited data and access to the true WiFi network found across Thailand. This was a god send for me being able to keep family updated at home without being restricted to when I was in the hotel (as mentioned was earlier,’I unexpectedly travelled alone). It also comes with 100 baht credit, I’m not sure how far that stretches though; after a couple of call backs to a taxi driver I had got through 20 baht and they weren’t long calls. You do need your passport to purchase though, I got mine during a brief stay in Bangkok, I didn’t see as many ads for them in Pattaya, so it’s potentially worth sorting at the airport.

In short, it was a lovely hotel to spend a week, and if you’re not fussed about having late nights or you want to visit with family I would very highly recommend - a big thank you to all the staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
CentraMaris, Operations Support Manager at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Value guest,

Thank you for your stay at Centra by Centara Maris Resort Jomtien and appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed account of your holiday experience by TripAdvisor. Your feedback in regards of experience is much appreciated, I’ve already shared your feedback to our team to compliment and make necessary improvement in the future. We hope that we will be given another opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again in near future.