Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$46
Agoda.comUS$46
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2018 via mobile

Resort is right on the beach. There’s a fun beach bar and it’s a cool place to hang out. However we had booked a triple room when only a double was provided. Also at checkout the hotel tried to charge us for the triple room rate. The staff handled the mistake well and we paid for what we received. In general the resort could do with a bit of maintenance to brighten it up.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank seedym1234
Reviewed 1 September 2018

the hotel is on the beach ,there are rooms and bungalows to chose from.
we stayed at the second floor bungalow at the end of our trip for 3 nights.
it is a big room with a beautiful view of the beach.
it has a huge bed and they put in 2 extra (folding) beds for the kids.

the breakfast here is PERFECT. so fresh and tasty.
it is refreshing and rare to get a good salad for BF.

but the best thing here is the staff! they are so kind.
and there is no one like Champi !
she is by far the best host we met. so attentive, has all the answers you need and always with a smile .

Room tip: ask for a bungalow with sea view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KerenOrS
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Staff were friendly and excellent. Very responsive. Great location right on beach. Food was always great. Excellent bfast selection. (Had amazing Singhalise curry) Hats off to the chef, can even do Shakshuka! Good surf spot, especially for beginners right in front of hotel. Can hire boards from guys next to hotel on beach for about 200 rupee an hour. Decent bar, but like everywhere in resorts in sri lanka, drinks and food are marked up in price substantially compared to buying outside. Rooms were comfortable with AC, hot water, comfy beds with mosquito nets. Small balcony can dry wet towels, boardshorts etc. I would stay here again, staff service is great. My only minor complaint is hotel arranged private taxi to Tissa which was over-priced by about 3000 rupees. Though to be fair it was our fault for not shopping around and checking with outside providers.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed four nights with my boyfriend and we truly lived our time at the Neptune Resort! After travelling across Sri Lanka it was a luxury spending all day without flip flops at the beach, starting with an amazing breakfast at the beach bar! What you will find there is a truly wonderful staff very attentive to your wellbeing and safety! I felt loved and I will always come back!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank robyguinzo
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This hotel was fantastic, I had a really big room with quite stylish ensuite bathroom and when I opened the door I looked straight out on to the surf. Their beach bar was great for sipping cocktails at sunset. The staff are really friendly and could not be more helpful. Considering the location, the air con and the lovely pool area, I thought this place was great value.

Room tip: the higher bungalow rooms afford a better view of the surf in the mornings (pretty obvious I suppose!)
Date of stay: June 2018