Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

I picked this hotel because it was featured on Trip Advisor as their pick of best place to stay. I will never trust Trip Advisor again. It is not near restaurants as one reviewer wrote. It is on a quiet side street but I happened to arrive while they were setting up for a wedding at the rear of the hotel. Constant noise and chatter. The room was clean but old. The whole place was run down. I asked the staff where I could rent a motorcycle and he pointed me to the Main Street. Great! Which way do I go once I get there. I had to stop and ask someone and it was 1km left once I got to the Main Street. It was over 250,000kip with breakfast. I found out I could have stayed at the best hotel in town Favahn Mai for 200,000 kip.
Whatever rating system Trip Advisor uses in making recommendations, it needs to be improved.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2019

Nice place ,located near a lot of restaurants,nice owner who can help you arrange your tours to the plain of yar sites,the rooms have a nice balcony. and they serve a good breakfast,the WiFi is very good also

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank lovingportugal125
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

The staff here were so friendly, accommodating, and eager to please. The free breakfast was tasty and generous. Location is a bit off the main drag, so a little walking is involved but the up side is that it is very quiet. Everything was very clean and well-taken care of. Each room had a private balcony with seating, and the guesthouse had a very pleasant garden for guests to sit and enjoy the weather. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank E2705UJsarahb
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

A quiet hotel located in a residential area down a track off the main road, not far from the centre. A great welcome by the owner and despite his limited English, we found it easy to communicate. Rooms are good with balcony and central area for breakfast. Breakfast was epic - choice of eggs, baguette, fruit, juice and hot drink. We would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Noisy. Karaoke until after midnight.
Rundown
Overpriced
I choosed the hotel off the main road for to have a quiet place. No chance to sleep. The owner promised the karaoke would stop at evening. Just a lie.
No save box.