eDreams
Priceline
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

The staff here were so friendly, accommodating, and eager to please. The free breakfast was tasty and generous. Location is a bit off the main drag, so a little walking is involved but the up side is that it is very quiet. Everything was very clean and well-taken care of. Each room had a private balcony with seating, and the guesthouse had a very pleasant garden for guests to sit and enjoy the weather. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank E2705UJsarahb
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

A quiet hotel located in a residential area down a track off the main road, not far from the centre. A great welcome by the owner and despite his limited English, we found it easy to communicate. Rooms are good with balcony and central area for breakfast. Breakfast was epic - choice of eggs, baguette, fruit, juice and hot drink. We would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Noisy. Karaoke until after midnight.
Rundown
Overpriced
I choosed the hotel off the main road for to have a quiet place. No chance to sleep. The owner promised the karaoke would stop at evening. Just a lie.
No save box.
WiFi is good.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Visited to see Plain of Jars. Was picked up from airport by tour guide from an agency that I believe the hotel owner may also have an interest in. The hotel was basic, clean and with friendly staff. The breakfast was adequate with eggs, fruit, bread and coffee or tea served on a lovely balcony. I had an upstairs room that was only lacking a fridge and coffee making facilities. It was situated down a rough road but only a 10 minute walk to most of the restaurants. May have been overcharged for Plain of a Jars tours and another 1/2 day tour to hot springs and cave but felt safe and was with a safe and capable driver.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

At first I thought this was a nice enough place. The rooms were basic but adequate (very hard beds though) and the owner seemed nice ad helpful enough. For the price and considering the options in Phonsavan a good choice. Breakfast was good as well with fresh bread and eggs. It was very quiet though and the place definitely seemed in bad repair, possibly because we visited in the lowseason. So all in all I would've given it 3 dots but...After arrival in our next destination we found there was money missing from both my bag and the bag of my daughter and niece who were in the room next to me. (and had worked so hard for it !) Not a big amount and not all so we only noticed because they were counting it . Then my daughter realised her bag had been rummaged through as well :(( . We did contact the owner via my agent in Vientiane but no answers to our questions . The chance that the money was stolen from both bags in any other place is almost non-existent so unfortunately It must have happened there. Not a recommendation , a shame since the owner seemed so nice. Not my habit to write a review like this but a warning is on it's place I think. Won't visit again .

Date of stay: July 2017