Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Recently new hotel behind the bus station/market. Great location, only three minute walk from bus. Back from the main road, so lovely and quiet. Rooms are big and clean. But a little spartan. Very echoing, could do with a rug and some wall hangings. This would help dampen the sound of other guests using the toilet! You can hear everything. Bathroom is big, but the shower and toilet are in the same corner, leaving you a very small area to have a shower. Bad design. Free filter water and tea/coffee in reception. Owner and staff very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank PandazOnTour
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

At first the place seems a bit off the centre, but it is in fact (on foot) very close to everting,
Mr. Souk, our tourguide to the Plains and other attractions, made our stay to a real memorable pleasure. His English is excellent, so rare still in Laos, and he will answer all your questions with a smile. Ask for Mr. Souk!!

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank 732rudyv
Reviewed 26 December 2019

I stayed for 3 nights and whilst the room was quite simple it was fine for what I needed and I slept well. The best thing was that the owner and staff were so friendly and helpful. The owner sent me a message the day before I came and throughout my stay with tips, information and offering to help. As a solo traveller it made me feel really welcome and reassured and he helped me with my bags on the last day and took me to the bus station and made sure I got the right bus. I met other travellers there which was nice and I enjoyed visiting the plain of jars and thermal pool. The guesthouse location is close enough to everything but it's down a quiet road and useful to bring a torch for the walk back in the evening.
Melinda

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 December 2019

Abay the owner was not there when we stayed but his communication was amazing on what’s ap. At one point we could not get the hot water to work but we just messaged him and he came back to us straight away and we got it working. I loved that a free pick up is included from the bus station. There is nothing better after a long bus journey. The guest house is in a great location close to everything you need but also very quiet. I also felt it was very good value. The complimentary tea and coffee is also a nice touch. We would definitely recommend a stay at this guest house. We originally only booked one night but stayed for two.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

Phonsavan is a place where is not possible to find a good accomodation. There are few cheap hotel expensive compared to quality.

Sipanya is a nice guest house not on the main street, 5 minutes walk, but very close to morning market.

Room are large, basically furnished but clean. The mattress was to hard.

Owner is very kind available to solve any issue and give advices.

Date of stay: September 2019