“Decent meal, excellent beer”

Birrificio Curtis Canava
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Bairo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2018

Hidden in the countryside, Tucc Un has a very spare décor, catering for young people, but not only. It is a place to revive remembrances and form new ones. The micro brewery is noteworthy, and the basic menu is nevertheless tasty and the portions are oversize. Good for an informal dinner.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

It takes a bit of finding - use a ‘pin’ on an App at it is NOT in the village of Bairo but way out in the countryside. We had to get a local to guide us there in his car! I suggest the owner puts a map on the flier we were given at our hotel when he/she next gets them reprinted. The brewery is a beautifully restored old building (barn? farm house?) and staff are very friendly. The home produced craft beer was great. The food was a bit variable - the house anti-pasta was a very tasty sharing platter but the burger with blue cheese was ‘average’ and lacked seasoning. It was only when I came to pay the bill that I discovered that sachets of ketchup and mayo were available by the bar - why hadn’t they been placed on our table when the food was served?

Reviewed 18 December 2016

During my visit to this area, I visited this place three times, the beer is excellent, the food is very good and the personnel who attend is amazing, I passed a good time during dinner

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Staying nearby.needed steak and beer and this place delivers. GREAT beer and typical pub grub. Microbrewery worth taking the time to find. Spectacular mountain background. Staff absolutely lovely.and helpful. We bought some beer to take away for rest of our stay, so kind.

Reviewed 31 January 2016

I found out this pub for a pure case and I have to say that this has been a lovely surprise, It's located through the green of Bairo in a restored farm used now as a brewery, the atmosphere is pretty fine the food excellent all the staff is nice and the Beer is good, periodically there are live music Bands.
It's not so easy to find It ,but this place definitely worth a visit.