“Craft beer and food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

It takes a bit of finding - use a ‘pin’ on an App at it is NOT in the village of Bairo but way out in the countryside. We had to get a local to guide us there in his car! I suggest the owner puts a map on the flier we were given at our hotel when he/she next gets them reprinted. The brewery is a beautifully restored old building (barn? farm house?) and staff are very friendly. The home produced craft beer was great. The food was a bit variable - the house anti-pasta was a very tasty sharing platter but the burger with blue cheese was ‘average’ and lacked seasoning. It was only when I came to pay the bill that I discovered that sachets of ketchup and mayo were available by the bar - why hadn’t they been placed on our table when the food was served?

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 18 December 2016

During my visit to this area, I visited this place three times, the beer is excellent, the food is very good and the personnel who attend is amazing, I passed a good time during dinner

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Staying nearby.needed steak and beer and this place delivers. GREAT beer and typical pub grub. Microbrewery worth taking the time to find. Spectacular mountain background. Staff absolutely lovely.and helpful. We bought some beer to take away for rest of our stay, so kind.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 31 January 2016

I found out this pub for a pure case and I have to say that this has been a lovely surprise, It's located through the green of Bairo in a restored farm used now as a brewery, the atmosphere is pretty fine the food excellent all the staff is nice and the Beer is good, periodically there are live music Bands.
It's not so easy to find It ,but this place definitely worth a visit.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 3 January 2016

Great ambience - The food offering was very simple and of a lower quality than the beers on offer which were very good. So I would recommend going for the experience and the beer and not so much the food.

Date of visit: January 2016