All reviews family suite room was clean zion park bit dated small fridge and microwave in town within walking distance would stay here again reasonable rates free wifi grocery store ice machine springdale shuttle air conditioner convenient location picnic tables nice pool
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

This place is great. Nothing fancy, but clean, a place to shower and rest your head. Who needs fancy when they are steps away from Zion NP? The beds are very comfortable! The only complaint I had was that the wifi was almost non existent. This motel is in a great location, steps away from Springdale shuttle number 5. Honestly, I wouldn't stay anywhere else...great value.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank timmyt85
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The motel is located in springdale and just minutes from the shuttle to zion.
The rooms are very basic but very clean.
The staff are very helpful.
I am very budget conscious and do not spend a lot of time in my room on vacation so do not care for luxuries. This place is the best value in zion!
My only suggestion to the motel would be to add a light above bathroom mirror and hanging hardware for hand towels.
I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I really liked this motel. Good value and close to everything in Zion area. Shuttle right out the front door, restaurants everywhere, shops nearby and oh, did I mention what a great motel? This place is wonderful. You can drive right up to your room, grab the shuttle to Zion, and you walk everywhere from this location. Good views of monolithic mountains too. Folks at this motel are very helpful too.

Room Tip: all rooms look good to me, Its a very "retro" motel. Very clean
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank walter j
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I am a very price/value conscious traveler. I am willing to pay more for something, but only if I can see a good reason to. When I was initially looking for lodging near Zion National Park, I was having a really hard time swallowing the prices that I was finding online for Springdale, and was looking at other locations. That's when someone on a TA forum suggested I contact the Zion Park Motel.

While still more expensive than lodging available in La Verkin or Hurricane, the Zion Park Motel is an incredible value. The place is fairly low-frills and a family-run hotel. Rooms are spacious enough for four people not to feel on top of each other, clean, and quiet. Beds were pretty comfortable, although a bit "bouncy" for my taste. Blow dryers are not in every room, but you can check one out from the front desk very easily.

The absolute best part of this motel is the location. You get free parking and are 0.1 miles from the nearest shuttle stop. There are numerous restaurants, delis, candy/ice cream shops, and outdoor gear shops located within a 15 minute walk. The convenience of all that was definitely worth our trip which was done with my children and my parents. No worries if a few people wanted to return to the hotel instead of doing another hike - they could take the shuttle back to the hotel.

If you're looking for luxury, this isn't the place. If you're looking for convenience and value, and the ability to come and go freely from your hotel to ZNP, then I would highly recommend emailing or calling this hotel to make a reservation.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Scott S
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Perfect place to stay in overpriced Springdale. Woman who checked us in was super nice, answering all my questions about shopping and dining. Room was super, big with enough room for all of us to move around easily. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family