We, a party of four, spent two nights here in mid-September, 2008. Check-in was quick and efficient. We stayed in a family suite, with two bedrooms (one overlooking the lounge), a lounge/kitchen area and one bathroom. It was comfortable, but nothing special. In fact, the bathroom was much too small for a family suite that’s advertised as being suitable for up to 6 people.
There were problems. The phone didn’t work properly (we couldn’t receive incoming calls), there was a limited choice of TV channels, and the reception on the main TV in the lounge was poor. All of the small lights alongside the footpath to the front door (which would have been useful after dark), and most of patio lights, did not work. There were spiders’ webs around the ill-fitting window frame in the back bedroom. The considerable evidence of poor maintenance suggested to us a management style that was too slack.
We had dinner in hotel’s restaurant on the first night. It was expensive, but the quality was good (though not exceptional). Having decided to finish with a desert, we’d recommend that you don’t. The available choice was not on the printed menu and was described by the waiter. But it was only when we got the check that we found that the deserts were grossly over-priced and very poor value for money. We didn’t have breakfast there on either day, and went to another restaurant for dinner the next evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Zion National Park, Flanigan's Inn is a year-round destination eco-resort and spa designed with a classic park lodge atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Flanigan's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flanigan`s Hotel Springdale
- Flanigans Hotel Springdale
- Flanigan's Inn Springdale, Utah