First time to Zion and Springdale, Booked the room over the phone based on other good reviews. These people are very nice and as accomadating as can be. Parking is very close to most of the rooms. We had a 2 room suite for 1 night and a 1 room suite for 2 nights. It was a busy weekend in October and that's the only way they could fit us in. They moved all of our belongings while we were out - very nice. I would advise getting a suite, lot's of room. These are not ultra modern rooms but are more then charming and confortable. We also utilized the heated pool and spa. My wife had a message and rated it very good and a good value for $85. We ate in the attached restaurant, "The Spotted Dog" 2 out of our 3 nights, good service and food. The tram stop is across the street to the park and right in front on the way back from the park. It's probable a 1/4 of a mile or so to the park entrance. Next door is Zion Adventure Company; we took their "Jeep" tour had really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Zion National Park, Flanigan's Inn is a year-round destination eco-resort and spa designed with a classic park lodge atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Flanigan's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flanigan`s Hotel Springdale
- Flanigans Hotel Springdale
- Flanigan's Inn Springdale, Utah