Right on the edge of Zion Park, this place was amazing! We stayed in a Riverside 2 bedroom suite and couldn't have been happier. Our two adult daughters stayed in one room and my wife and I stayed in the other. Having the kitchen was a huge plus and it was well equipped with a fridge, microwave, small toaster oven, and dishwasher. Plenty of dishes, utensils, etc. The view from our back deck was beautiful taking in the sites of the Virgin River and the cliffs of Zion.
It's a short walk to the Visitor Center and also a short walk to some good restaurants. We ate at The Spotted Dog one night and The Bit & Spur the other night and had good meals at both places. The Spotted Dog is a little nicer, and the food was a little better.
If we ever come back to Zion, we will definitely stay here again. The photos on their website do justice to the beauty of the area. However, it's much better in person.
Last tip -- we drove over to Bryce one day. We didn't do much hiking so we didn't stay there very long and ended up driving back to St. George to stay with some family. The accommodations in Bryce are not nearly as nice as you'll find in Springdale. There's two big Best Western hotels and nothing with the feel and scenery that comes close to comparing with the Cliffrose. The Cliffrose is a special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah