All reviewsmaster suitemassage chairliz and larrysteam showerpinball machinesfrench press coffeepot bellied pigfrench pressedround windowb bspecan wafflehomemade cookiesgracious hostsprivate porchstuffed french toastdietary restrictionslovely home
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I was searching for a Bed and Breakfast in the Zion area. I am a believer in guest service, and for me, that starts with the first phone conversation. From the moment I spoke with Justin I knew I was going to book at the Zion Canyon B&B. We were not disappointed. From the moment we arrived, Justin gave us a brief synopsis of the room and the home. It is a beautiful home a short walking distance from the front gate of Zion National Park. The room was magnificent. Well appointed, and very comfortable. For us it is all about comfort. I didn't lock the door of the room once, and we stayed three nights. Justin couldn't have been nicer to us. He answered all of our questions, and even made us breakfast to go (twice) when we did the Narrows hike at 6am. The breakfast is amazing! It was our first time staying in the Zion area. We certainly will be back. There is no way we will stay anywhere else when visiting the area. Thank you Justin for all of your time, you helped make our trip a very memorable one. I would recommend to anyone to stay at the property, you won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: the downstairs master suite is the way to go
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We really loved this place. It was clean, enough room. We also had a roof terrace. Very pleasant to spend time there with a book and a glass of wine. The breakfast was delicious. The village Springdale is lovely with several shops and restaurants. You can visit Zion canyon very easily. The owners of the b&b were nice to. So, a perfect place to stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Very comfortable in a perfect location. Gracious hosts with good advise on park visits and local fare for dinner. Wish we had stayed here longer. Hope to return soon. They made the best breakfast we had on the entire trip. Loved the ceiling fans.

Room Tip: Loved first floor room. Upstairs has massage chairs.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2018

We had originally planned to stay one night while on a business trip to Las Vegas. However, after one night, we wanted to stay longer. Liz and Larry were quick to accommodate us and we were able to extend an additional night. They were extremely hospitable.

The room was huge and very inviting and very well appointed. We love sitting on the private porch and just staring into the beauty of the canyon. We will be back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Beautiful setting, close to Zion Park entrance. Great people, lovely rooms. They used to have an antique store, so the place is filled with amazing things. I mean amazing. Do not book through anyone but them. zioncanyonbb@hotmail.com.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family