1,303 results
All reviews full kitchen brew pub wall bed luxury suite parking lot park entrance one bedroom apartment virgin river grocery store visitor center zion national park living room perfect location minute walk small market literally steps pull out couch
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We enjoyed our recent stay here. A beautifully appointed suite with kitchen and a huge bathroom/bedroom. Parking was easy and it was a short walk to both the shuttle to go into Springdale for restaurants etc and the shuttle into the Park. We'd recommend this Lodge, and would likely stay there again if we were in the area.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank str0nges
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Cable mountain lodge as part of our family vacation for a few days. This was our first time in Springdale Utah and let me say that it was absolutely beautiful. The scenery is something out of a postcard.

Cable mountain lodge is such a lovely place to stay at. The pictures do absolutely no justice at all. We stayed in the Judy Ann suite. The suite was very spacious and beautiful. It had a full kitchen, equipped with all kitchen utensils, a fridge, kitchen table, a livingroom area with a balcony. The balcony was a great added bonus and I really enjoyed having my morning coffee outside. Our room had a comfy king size bed with comfy pillows with an attached full bathroom, the glass shower was probably one of the biggest I've been in and off the side from the shower was an oversize hot tub with a fireplace beside it.

The outdoor swimming pool was a great cool down spot as the temperatures were extremely hot.

The staff was very friendly and nice but a little let down as I thrive off of customer service. Especially the head of housekeeping as I felt she was pretty rude the morning of checking out and her valgur language towards her co workers was inappropriate especially when there's young kids around.

Another thing I liked was that most stores and restaurants were within walking distance. The property had their own restaurant, gift shops, stores and a little market to get last minute groceries.

All I know is that I'll definitely be back but next time it'll be for a bit longer of a vacation.

See you soon again, Cable mountain lodge.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank CanadaX5
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This property is in the perfect location. Access to the visitor center for Zion National Park is only a few steps away along with the park shuttle. First time visitors be aware - there is practically no parking in Zion, so if you're staying outside the park, you will need to take the shuttle. Several nearby shops, including the Outfitters which is a must if you're planning to hike The Narrows. Very convenient! This lodge has everything you need for the perfect stay: friendly, helpful service, comfortable rooms, pool & hot tub, free parking, & great location. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IowaMary
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This was our first time to Zion and we are so happy it was at the Cable Mountain Lodge. Not only is it conveniently located to the visitor’s center and shuttle for hiking trails, but our king suite was perfect for our family of 3 with kitchenette, updated decor and gorgeous views. Great pool and lots of outdoor places to sit in the courtyards and enjoy the views. Also loved the convenience of Perks, the Market, Brew Pub and Outfitters. What really put our experience over the top was George. From the moment we checked in to recommending hikes and restaurants to afternoon cookies in the lobby to helping us add a night to our stay, he made us feel welcome and part of the family. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

All good things are wild and free! No I’m not talking about a crazy girls night I’m talking about a visiting a National Park!

I needed a hotel and I needed one quick. We booked our trip to Zion last minute and we had no hotel! Cable Mountain Lodge was looking good with excellent ratings on yelp and trip adviser so I figured I would give them a shot. They said they were a 7 minute walk away from the park and they didn't lie, they were!

The cool thing about being 7 minutes away from Zion is that we didn’t have to find or pay for parking. Zion was right there! We just had to walk and get on the shuttle. On the way to the shuttle we stopped at the their coffee shop. What would I do without my coffee!

Our hotel room was lovely and had a cabin feel to it. Our room had a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker, and other amenities. The room was set up to feel more like home than a hotel room. The bathroom was clean and spacious with a nice big bathtub. The beds were fluffy and soft, so comfortable.

The lodge itself is cute and everything is very convenient. When you walk in the lobby to check in they have complimentary chocolate chip cookies baked out of the oven for the guests arriving. How could I say no to cookies!

Along with their coffee shop they have a gift shop, restaurant/bar and market. We picked up water and snacks at the market before our hike. They are super nice inside and answered all our excessive questions about Zion and the hikes.

If all that wasn’t good enough they have a jacuzzi and pool to seal the deal! Perfect to soak in after a long hike. (Open until 10).

Cable Mountain Lodge is the perfect place to stay if you're visiting Zion. On our trip we also visited Bryce National Park. It’s only two hours away so we just stayed here the whole entire time and just did the drive.

Happy hiking...happy life!