Old Town Copper Center Inn & Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Old Town Copper Center Inn & Restaurant we strive to be your one stop shop for all your needs. Whether you're a local or a traveler, no worry our vicinity will serve everyone's needs. We offer accommodations for travelers, restaurant with a great menu, bar, auto shop for vehicle service needs and The George I. Ashby Museum!
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I had heard about the restaurant from a co-worker. The food was delicious & reasonably priced. Only suggestion is that they out something on the menu about the salmon being seasonal.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spent a few days in the area recently, and this is definitely the best place to eat. The staff were alway friendly, and most of our meals were excellent -- I highly recommend their Reuben, and the salmon sandwich was delicious. I would have given 5 stars except their French onion soup was disappointing.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff and great food. Handcut fries, sourdough pancakes and homemade whole wheat toast. Came back three times during our time here!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The grandchildren of the founders still serve in this old, local restaurant. The new building on the site of the burned down original is an icon of rural, small town America. The young waitresses were cute, informal and friendly. They told us all about the place, town, family and seasonal rythms with candor and charm. Our lunch sandwiches were nothing special, the fries were hand cut, and a welcome relief from the Pricey Pretentious Princess Lodge.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

I tried this place for the second time, what a difference. The food was great, the service was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant.