“Enjoyed our Buffet Breakfasts here”

Two Rivers Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: This restaurant is inside the Copper River Princess Wilderness Lodge.
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Well priced with ample variety for money spent. Definitely no need to go hungry here. Also can order a la carte if you don't want buffet - continental or cooked.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We spent two nights here as part of a cruise-land tour and had some of the best meals of the whole trip. I ordered the salmon dip as the appy and it was big enough to have been my whole meal!!! I can still taste the smoked salmon and seasonings they used in the dip. I then had the pork chop - it was over an inch thick, juicy, moist and the best pork chop I have ever eaten and growing up in NYC I had no problem getting a nice chop! The next night I had thought to just order the smoked salmon dip again but thought I should mix it up so I had their salmon chowder - delish and grilled salmon also wonderful. Breakfast they have a buffet, but trust me it does not have the usual buffet taste you have come to expect. Everything was wonderful as was the dish ordered from the menu.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Expensive but good food. Asked if the Cappuccino was good and told they had an excellent barista. Turned out to not be true. Four terrible ,watery ,milky ,Luke warm cups were over $20. Servers were all pleasant and professional . Bought a couple of souvenir beer glasses right from the table at a fair price. Beautiful views out the windows.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Be prepared for high food prices in Alaska - especially for dinner. Food was very good - great salmon options and blueberry dessert is a killer. Service was very good both nights and view from restaurant is very nice. Pleasantly surprised for a hotel restaurant.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Excellent selection of dishes. I had the scallops others the king crab legs, and several other sections. All looked and tasted excellent. The food is nicely prepared. Definitely worth a meal and if you get a table by the windows the views are spectacular.