“A nice surprise”

Maple Ave Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 204 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Globally influenced American cuisine in the heart of Vienna, VA.
Reviewed 12 August 2018

We were in the neighborhood looking for lunch options and Google pointed us to this place. It was small but cute. The menu was interesting, with creative flavor combinations. We ordered the chicken empanadas, wings, and mussels. They were all solid, but the mussel stood out as a must-have for next time. We’ll definitely be back for dinner and the sweets soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This little restaurant serves excellent food. Very nice menu. We were influenced by the small space, and felt tables were close together.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Delicious wild mushroom omelette, modified to my specifications. I would have it again any day! Very small restaurant, so be ready for a wait, or make a reservation.

1  Thank Virginia H
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

It's been about a year since I've been back to Maple Avenue Restaurant. Everything was just as good if not better than the last time I was here. I came for lunch last time but heard their brunch was really good so I wanted to come back. I got the chicken empanadas, breakfast parfait, almond ricotta pancakes and the choco pie. It was so much food, but all so good. The staff was wonderful. They were all friendly, personable and got all my orders out to me quickly and correctly. All around great job!

1  Thank BackPacker324137
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is the second time we have eaten at Maple Avenue Restaurant in Vienna, Virginia. We were on our way to a concert at Wolf Trap each time. We had a delicious meal both times and were glad that we chose this restaurant, based on recommendations from Trip Advisor. The place is not fancy, small, and parking is limited and tight behind the restaurant. We made an early reservation both times and there was only one other table full when we arrived, although reservations signs were on other tables and other people came in before we finished our meal. Our server was helpful in answering questions and narrowing down the choices. We shared a salad with greens and roasted peaches, each ordered the gnocchi, then shared the Lithuanian honey layer cake. It was not too much food, but plenty to eat, and everything was delicious!