All reviewssmoke detectortennis tournamentthe breakfast areayogurtoutdoor poolquiet locationspent one nightin great shapenext morningvery nice place to staynice breakfastfree breakfastflat screen tvshort stayroom ratecomfortable bedroom was large
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We got into town very late at night and checked in, out first room had been gone through by someone that came in the patio door. All the drawers were open, there was grass in the bed, spider webs in the corner above the bed and the room smelled like an ashtray. We got a new room, again the patio door was unlocked but it didn't seem as someone had gone through the room but there were dead bugs between the two beds, the mattresses are stuffed into large bags and the room again smells like an ashtray.. needless to say we left and got a room at Spring Hill suites uptown.. it was awesome. I wouldn't recommend anyone stay at this place..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lissady
broerik0, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Lissady,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the hotel. I am very disheartened that you were not satisfied with your overall hotel stay. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and superior accommodations. I am very sorry about problems that you encountered during your stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you and hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you and provide you with exceptional service.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This property is reasonably priced and is in a great location right off of I-74. It is a lot cheaper than staying in Downtown Cincinnati. Skyline Chili is located within walking distance of this hotel. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
broerik0, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear elderboy02,

Thanks for your review of the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West! It is our goal to provide clean and comfortable accommodations along with superior service! As indicated in your review, our hotel is the perfect location for business or leisure, most business districts and popular attractions are within a 20 minute drive from the hotel along with numerous restaurants within the area - including Skyline Chili.

All of us here at the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West look forward to serving you again on future visits.

Go Panthers,
Ken Broering, Acting General Manager
Holiday Inn Express - Cincinnati West

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

First, let me say that the lady at the front desk was very kind and accommodating! Our room was large with plenty of space, but in need of new carpet and wallpaper...very tired looking! My husband could get on the WiFi, but it wouldn't let me connect.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Hi Scrappy4u,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your kind regards toward the level of service rendered by our hotel staff members, it is regrettable to learn that you only found our accommodations, specifically the room to be at its average best and in need of updating. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Dependable rooms with a good location to my local assignments. reception was friendly and efficient. Located close to the Cincinnati west airport. Easy breezy in and out with no stay issues. Highly recommend

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
hiecw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thanks for staying with us Robert M.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

When we checked into this hotel, the staff was friendly and helpful. When we went to our room, the hallway smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. I mentioned something to the person at the front desk and they seemed unconcerned about it. Thankfully, the smell was not in our room as well. When we made the reservation, we were assured that the hotel had a pool, but when we got there, they said it wasn't open for the season yet. That would have been nice to know sooner. At breakfast the next morning, the serving utensils were all clumped into a common holder rather than placed with each item. As someone with food allergies, this was very unsettling as it meant that any of the utensils could have been used for any of the items offered, practically ensuring cross-contamination. My kids grabbed a milk to use on their cereal only to find that it was frozen. The pancakes were only half cooked and the staff was slow to refill items as they were used up. Ironically, this was the only hotel I've seen where the kitchen staff had the audacity to put out a tip jar. Needless to say, we didn't contribute.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shelly B
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Hello Shelly B!

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West, OH. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate that you find our location to be convenient.

However, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding service and value. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.