“Good Korean Food, Mediocre Service”
Review of Korea House

Korea House
Reserve with OpenTable
Korea House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #288 of 2,031 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I eat here every few months meeting a friend. I've not had a bad Korean meal, and I have tried just about everything on the somewhat limited menu. The restaurant is tastefully decorated, although seating can be hard to come by and very tight during busy periods. The wait staff is not overly friendly, most come across as indifferent but relatively efficient. It also wouldn't hurt them to smile.

1  Thank FlyingHistory

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This is absolutely one of my favorite lunch places! I love their stone bowl dishes. I was disappointed when going there for dinner to find the stone bowls weren't on their dinner menu. They also have the best kim chi fried rice.

2  Thank my3gardenias
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Generous portions & terrific flavors. Stone Bowl dishes as well as terrific soups. Yook Jay Jang / Kimchi Jaegai

1  Thank Jabrd
Reviewed 17 October 2016

The sushi and Mae Woon Dak Bokgum were excellent!. Great service and an excellent atmosphere. Great first time experience.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I visited on a Sunday evening with 8 friends (who hadn't seen each other in a long time). The waitress was very friendly & helpful in answering all of our questions. The bibimbap was popular among my friends, while I thoroughly enjoyed the Hot Mama Roll & Sweet Shrimp Sashimi. I highly recommend this restaurant!