“Great Thai, Sushi”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I have not been here in awhile and so my wife and I went there tonight. The food was very good and I liked the atmosphere. We both had a glass of white wine and we had edamame before our meal. She ordered sushi- yumee veggie roll and let me have some- we both loved it. Vegetarian with crunchy exterior. I frequently get chicken pad thai but felt like having a curry dish instead. I debated between a few curry options and ended up getting the mango curry with chicken and brown rice. It was served in a half of a pineapple and was delicious- it is a sweeter curry sauce with pineapple and mango and red peppers- delicious over the brown rice. The service was very friendly and very responsive.

2  Thank TripPhotographer52

Reviewed 10 October 2016

We usually get sushi carry out from here (call ahead, as it is quite popular) and do not dine in restaurant. Most of the rolls are quite delicious -- wasabi is also very good!

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is great; they have the best sushi I have ever had, and their pad see ew is excellent! I strongly recommend the green papaya rolls.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I have passed this restaurant many times and did not pay attention as it looked small and unimpressive. But I heard it may be good and it is. The sushi is great! The menu has tons of choices for everyone. Take out is available and very popular so call ahead.!!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

My wife and I had lunch at Green Papaya two weeks ago. The menu was appealing, and everything tasted very good. We had a problem with the service. We ordered sushi for appetizers, drinks, and main courses. The main courses came right away, but I had to ask about the sushi and the drinks.