US$111
US$105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

US$123
Hampton.com
Best Western Clermont(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$96
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$106
US$89
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$134
Priceline
Hopkins Park Bed and Breakfast(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$81
Priceline
21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati(Cincinnati)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$219
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$265/night.

All reviewsmovie theaternational exemplarhidden tvquaint villagetudor stylefaux fireplaceenglish tudortempurpedic mattressplanned communityice cream shopmemory foamcharming hotelmodern amenitieswithin walking distancerain showerremote controlfavorite hotel
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The Premier Mariemont Inn leaves nothing undone. From its's fabulous period Tudor Styling and rich history, to it's abundant amenities and luxuriously appointed guest rooms and bedding, to quaint conversation vignettes throughout the Inn and a fabulous roaring fireplace to share company with. It is an amazing destination property and should be missed by no one visiting the midwest region or Cincinnati specifically. She is truly a gem which also happens to provide amazing memories!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
William S, Owner at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you for this excellent review! We pride ourselves on being able to offer our guests a historical experience while still providing modern amenities for a more convenient and comfortable stay with us. We hope all our guests are able to enjoy our rooms, restaurant, surrounding community, and city while staying with us to make the same amazing memories that were afforded to you while here! Thank you again for the review, and we hope to see you again for future visits!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Poor quality memory foam mattresses makes this an unexceptionable place to stay. Memory foam on is promoted by advertising, with a small percentage of the market buying it, and a 20% return rate on those. Someone sold the bedding buyer here a pig-in-a-poke!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Tom V
William S, Owner at Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you, Tom, for your review. I appreciate your candor. I apologize that you did not like our Tempur-Pedic mattresses. I reviewed our records and I see that you told our front desk agent upon checkout that you were a mattress sale rep for another brand, which makes sense since your review includes mattress statistics.

We normally receive compliments on our Tempur-Pedic mattresses as well as guests asking where they can purchase the same one for their home. I chose the Tempur-Pedic brand for my hotel because of its reputation, not because of its advertisements. As I’m sure you are aware because you are in the industry, Tempur-Pedic was the first mattress company to bring the memory foam mattress to the market. I can understand that other companies have tried to copy this technology unsuccessfully, hence not every foam mattress is the same. But I can assure you that I do have branded Tempur-Pedic mattresses in my hotel that carry a much longer warranty (among other great advantages) over other traditional box spring mattresses. Tempur-Pedic mattresses are quite a bit more expensive, but I believe the bed is one of the most important parts of a guestroom and I didn’t want to cut corners with this purchase.

While I completely understand that not everyone would enjoy a Tempur-Pedic mattress, the vast majority of our guests do. I would like to thank you for staying with us and I do apologize again that you did not enjoy our Tempur-Pedic mattresses. Happy travels!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

The hotel was beautiful to look at like going back into time. The room was perfect for weekend stay great amenities the hide away tv was awesome the restaurant was excellent in the hotel. Went above and beyond in service and food. Recommend

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank leeo367

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn! We take extra care to ensure that our guests feel they are receiving an entire experience at our hotel, and hope that touches such as the hidden TVs as well as our delicious onsite restaurant work to do the trick! We hope to see you back for future visits!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

You are missing out if you don't try this Best Western. It's the nicest hotel I've stayed at during my business travels. The staff is great, the rooms are really the best and the location can't be best.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for this kind review! I’m very glad that you found our rooms and the rest of your stay here to be more than satisfactory, and the rest of my staff and myself would be very pleased to have you visit us during any future business travels!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Went to Cincinnati to celebrate my wife's birthday and book the Mariemont due to ratings on Trip Advisor. It was all the top and more. Although it was not "downtown" the drive was quite easy but staying here made all the difference. I will return. Thanks to the entire staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I hope that your wife had an excellent birthday, and that your stay with us helped to make that all the more possible! The Inn is located just 20 minutes outside of downtown Cincinnati, and also boasts its own great restaurant as well as surrounding restaurants and shops in the Mariemont community. I will share your thanks with my staff. Thank you for the review, please visit us again soon!