“Really good food and atmosphere”

Fireside Pizza Walnut Hills
Ranked #251 of 2,164 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Fireside Pizza is built in an old firehouse, which alone gives it an interesting atmosphere. I chose fountain Ale8One (yes, fountain!) to drink because I've never seen it from a fountain. I also ordered a pepperoni pizza and a Caesar salad. The pizza was perfectly cooked and really good. However, the Caesar salad was the best Caesar salad I've ever had. I would go back just for that. If you're in the area or are looking for a place with an interesting, laid back atmosphere and really good food, try Fireside.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018

My wife and I love the atmosphere here. Its a casual place in a neat old firehouse. The pizza is brick oven baked- I think it is worth a 4 out of 5, not the most outstanding but still very good. They have a reasonable selection of craft beer and a small wine selection. The staff are friendly, and overall it is a comfortable place to return again and again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My son wanted us to try this pizza. I am always up for something new. The interior is dark; the location a bit shady. Customers order their pizza at the counter, and a waiter brings it out once done. I felt the pizza, which was good, was way overpriced. A 14 inch custom pizza was $25. But now that I have been there, I won't visit again.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This place had a great atmosphere. The pizza was good, just not what I was use to I guess. If you're expecting something like from a pizza chain, this isn't it. However, there are numerous options for toppings.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The pizza was great as usual, but if you want pizza and adult conversation I wouldn't recommend going on a Friday evening. The experience during dinner was not pleasant. We had 6 adults, 2 two year old toddlers and one baby. We obviously did not know that Fridays at Fireside was the "Yuppities" new Chuck-E-Cheese or just let your child run rampant. It was absolutely ridiculous how they paid no attention to their children. They were bumping into our chairs and loud.

Date of visit: April 2018