“Outstanding”

Red Feather Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Red Feather Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Reading some of these reviews below one would think twice before coming here, however, I am not sure these reviews represent this restaurant well. We were a family of 3, including a 10 year old, service was spot on, we even broke a wine glass as we were having a good time and their staff re-fired most of the food items to make sure no glass fell into any of our dishes. Within a few minutes everyone was there to clean the mess without ever making us feel bad about what happened. Secondly their food is made with love, chefs seem to be having fun and it shows in their dishes. We had a lamb rack, short rib, burger, Buratta, some hot shishito peppers:), and one of each oysters our server recommended, not to forget their Bourbon Pecan pie with chocolate gelato. Wine BTG selection was great too. Knowledgeable and a friendly staff. Thank you for a great evening! See you next time!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Our server was excellent both friendly and professional. The food was delicious. Their beignets and English muffins were made from scratch and were wonderful! The sausage was a bit overdone,

Reviewed 24 July 2018

My wife and I went to this restaurant with friends. It is an interesting place. We had great service and the food was delicious. It is pretty pricey, if that bothers you. We all had French white wine. My friend had burette for an appetizer- tomatoes with some cheese, etc on top. My friends got lamb chops and a scallop dish- they both loved their dinners. My wife got the sort rib dinner and i got the puffy tacos (with shrimp) and the Bistro salad. Everything was delicious. They shared a rum raisin bread dessert and I got pecan pie with chocolate ice cream, which was tasty.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Had dinner on a busy Sat night. Appetizers mediocre including chicken skin? And pork sliders.
Dinner entrees included over salted short ribs, a cold steak, and halibut cooked in a very heavy sauce which overwhelmed the light fish. On a good note desert was quite good.
I have had better dinners there. Don’t know if it was an off day?

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

$7 fee to valet car
Waiter forgot my oysters and then asked if he could bring them with my entree
Over cooked mussels