“Great brunch, but would recommend not going to the last seating.”

Orchids at Palm Court
Reserve with OpenTable
Orchids at Palm Court is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2,048 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: Race Street
Transit: TANK bus stop across Race Street. Metro bus stop within one block.
Description: Orchids at Palm Court is an award-winning fine dining restaurant located in the National Historic Landmark Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza. Executive Chef Todd Kelly is the American Culinary Federation's 2011-2012 USA Chef of the Year, the highest honor given by the 50,000+ chef organization. “Top Cincinnati Restaurant” by Zagat (2011, 2012, 2013) and named "One of the Top 100 Restaurants in USA" and "One of the Top 100 for Best Service in USA" by OpenTable, 2011, 2012 & 2013; AAA 4 Diamond (2006-2012). Orchids offers a contemporary American menu that is seasonally updated with local ingredients. With breathtaking French Art Deco including two-story Romanesque murals, rare Brazilian rosewood, German silver-nickel wall sconces & an original Rookwood fountain featuring two large seahorses all restored to the 1930s grandeur. Complimentary valet parking.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Was there with family and friends. They seat in rounds. We reserved for the last seating and if they've run out of a particular item, it's your tough luck. Now, granted, they have plenty of food but I really wanted what they ran out of. We were a large group and they made accommodation for a few extra that showed up. And the food was was very good, there was a good variety and it was well presented.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

I got my foodie husband a gift card to Orchids at Palm Court for Christmas since he had never been to a AAA five-diamond restaurant. We each got a three-course dinner and found everything to be amazing! The building and dining room are gorgeous, the service is impeccable, and the food is beautifully presented and delicious. We loved how they brought us little complimentary extras throughout our meal, including a lobster salad and panna cotta amuse bouche, a taste of foie gras, house-made chocolates, macaroons, and fruit squares, and even granola bars to take home and eat the next morning for breakfast. My husband started with the salsify for his first course, while I got the ox tail raviolo. Both were delicious and incredibly flavorful. We loved the truffle “snow” they put on my husband’s dish. My ox tail raviolo was amazing and included a perfectly poached egg inside the pasta. For our entrees, my husband ordered the lamb, and I ordered the New York strip. Again, both were excellent and beautifully plated with colorful vegetables. For dessert, my husband got a chocolate tart, and I got the custard. The desserts were incredibly beautiful — so much so that we almost didn’t want to eat them (until we tasted them and then willingly savored the deliciousness). The servers were incredibly professional, helpful, and accommodating of dietary restrictions. We would absolutely recommend this place for a special occasion and will definitely try to return sometime in the future. It is expensive, but for the quality of what you get and the culinary experience itself, it is actually quite reasonable.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

I was unable to enjoy the dinner at this restaurant, but was fortunate enough to catch a music performance at the bar. There is wonderful live jazz on weekend nights. Great place to grab a drink!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We gathered with friends for a delightful brunch. The options were plentiful and Chef Megan did an amazing job on the pastries. This is a wonderful tradition for young and old.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

THIS is the place for that very, very special dinner with the special companion. Oh, yeah........yummmmmmm......ahhhhhhhh.......