“Always pleased”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Ranked #12 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

We have visited Cincinnati yearly for the last 7 years to attend a Bengals game. Except for 2 years, we have always stayed at Hawthorn Suites in Cincinnati and have always been pleased. Will be back next year.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 December 2017

So I have been staying here for the past week on business and first impression, very quite and clean place! The hotel is ducked off in the corner so no thru traffic or busy street noise. I first stayed on the first floor, for the first couple of nights I could hear my upstairs neighbors EVERY move. I called the front desk and spoke to Mrs. Mae and advised of the noise. She advised she would get me a room with no problem on a higher floor. She told me that they would even move my things for me while I was working to the new room. When I got back from work ALL my things had been moved to the new room and even left EXACTLY like I had it in the previous room. I mean chargers plugged up, things under the cabinet put back in the restroom, EVERYTHING! I was totally blown away! I am much more comfortable upstairs! I was so blown away by the customer service that I wanted to say great job to Nicolas, Juana, Kristie and Mrs. Mae! You guys really know how to make your customers smile and feel at home away from home. Thank you.

Cons
The maids are not consistant.Things are half done and not neat.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is the best , do not stay on first floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 November 2017

I needed an affordable, clean facility located close to the highway and near downtown and this property met my expectations. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business