“Delicious Pizza”

LaRosa's Pizza Sharonville
Ranked #348 of 2,164 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: We're just down the street from the heart of Sharonville, a short drive from the businesses of Evendale and just minutes from I-275. We're a great meeting place for a tasty lunch or a comfortable sit down dinner with family and friends. Select from our entire menu of LaRosa family recipes in our dining room, from our famous pizza and hoagys to pasta, salads and more. And, we serve the entire menu both for pick up or delivery in the neighborhood, too.
Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

The Pizza is very good. Everytime I am in Cincinnati I make it a priority to eat here. I recommend La Rosas to anyone who is a pizza/pasta lover.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 17 August 2015

Excellent customer service from taking my order through the call center to carry out pick up. I was very impressed when I went to pick up my food. The girl behind the counter was very nice and efficient. She made sure everything was correct with my order, made sure I had plates, plastic ware, napkins and any extras without me having to ask. I was staying at a hotel for the weekend and really appreciated her going out of her way to make sure I had everything that I needed. The Pizza is excellent!

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 24 June 2015

My family orders La Rosa's take out calzones about once a month, and the calzones as well as salads are consistently delicious! The ingredients are always fresh and yummy. We ordered tonight, and although my calzone was a little less brown than I like, I still enjoyed it. I would suggest that they not rush the cooking, as I would rather have waited for the calzones to be properly browned. I could tell it was a busy night!

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 30 May 2015

This was the first time we have tried their pizza as we don't have this brand in Illinois and we just loved it! It has a homemade taste! We especially loved their bread sticks, they melt in your mouth. I also had an excellent side salad there they surprisingly had many extras on it like cheese!If you have a taste for pizza, especially if you are an out of town-er give them a try!

I hope you found this review helpful!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

My husband and I are becoming frequent visitors of our location LaRosa's. We enjoy their pizza, which is well-liked in this area. Most of our meals center around their spaghetti, and we have found recently that we really enjoy their "Just Right Combos", as the serving size is just a bit smaller (and quite filling).

Hard to beat the flavor and the value (and the service).

Date of visit: April 2015