“Delicious”

LaRosa's Pizza Sharonville
Ranked #344 of 2,163 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: We're just down the street from the heart of Sharonville, a short drive from the businesses of Evendale and just minutes from I-275. We're a great meeting place for a tasty lunch or a comfortable sit down dinner with family and friends. Select from our entire menu of LaRosa family recipes in our dining room, from our famous pizza and hoagys to pasta, salads and more. And, we serve the entire menu both for pick up or delivery in the neighborhood, too.
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I know why this is a local's favorite. We really enjoyed our pizza and it was a great deal as well. The pan pizza was done to perfection.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

LaRosa's Pizza is by far the best Pizza in America. Only Round Table in California comes close. Tri-States best many years running. They should bring back the Deluxe Pizza.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I have lived in most areas of America. LaRosa's Pizza is by far the best Pizza in the U.S.A. I wish they would bring back their Deluxe Pizza. Great Hoagy's, too! The Tri-State is the only area I know of in America that offers "Steak Hoagy's. Round Table Pizza in California is my second favorite.