“Chinese Buffet to fill your need”
Review of Jade Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jade Buffet
Ranked #743 of 2,074 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Dined here for lunch with relatives. Place was not crowded for noontime which made it easier to cruise the line up of buffet food items. Food was hot, plentiful and service (clearing used plates, and refilling drinks) was acceptable. Overall, typical buffet food and plenty of it from which to choose.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

I was not impressed at all with this buffet. But, I will say first that I appreciated how clean it was, and how efficient the servers and staff were. Very friendly.

Unfortunately, the food was bland and I didn't think there were that many hot choices. They have the hibachi-to-order station available, but I didn't take advantage of it because it looked a little sketchy to me. The sushi was ok, I never expect much from the sushi at a buffet but this looked fresh.

I can't say I would visit again because the food was that unimpressive.

Reviewed 20 January 2015

lot of choice of good meals, smiling people, very good sauces, and also a very large choice of desserts and cakes

Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

Buffet has several options including sushi. Food was hot but replenishment after 12:30 was lacking. Server was attentive. Overall typical buffet. Yes would go again if in the area.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

Nice place and had a large selection . Food was decent and the people they were very nice . Clean and comfortable and a good location just across from the TRI County Mall . Huge Mall ! The only thing I dis liked is it seemed like every thing I tried was loaded with pepper ! Way Too much pepper ! Don't get me wrong , I like my food spicy , but WAY too much pepper !