“Gotta Get A Goetta Pizza!!!!!!”

Trotta's Pizza & Drive Thru
Ranked #406 of 2,164 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$2 - US$35
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Pizza Restaurant in a Drive-Thru setting, which also carries a variety of craft beers and wines. Menu has options starting with delicious pizza by the slice and whole pizzas, salads as well as appetizers, to hoagies and also tasty homemade desserts. Follow us on Twitter
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Trotta's has really great pizza. The crust, sauce, cheese and toppings are all top notch. If you are a native Cincinnatian, you'll love the Goetta Pizza. It's part of a drive-thru, so carry out is the way to go.

Date of visit: September 2017
Lindsay T, Manager at Trotta's Pizza & Drive Thru, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank You for supporting our Family Business. We have Great Desserts too!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We used to come here often when we lived in Westwood. We now live in Florida. We were in town for a Wedding, and planned a surprise Birthday Party for our Mom #71.
We ordered two Lotta Trotta Pizza's and Two pizza's with just cheese and pepperoni for the kids.
We called ahead to place our order and it was ready when we arrived.
The person working was very helpful and helped load all of the pizza into our back seats on top of our suitcases.
The pizza's were very good.
They have coupons. We asked when we ordered and they gave us a few bucks off which was nice because our order was over $100.00.
Very convenient going thru the drive thru.
We did not order this trip but they used to have a fantastic Spinach Salad.
I recommend this place and we will return next trip to Ohio.

Date of visit: August 2017

Thank You for supporting our Family Business!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had Trottas pizza for the very first time around a month ago. I have eaten around 7 pizzas from there since then. My fiancé and I are addicted to this pizza. We have ordered the large traditional crust Deluxe topper as well as the Sicilian Deluxe topper. I do prefer the traditional more because it's less bread. The toppings are so delicious and I am grateful for the real strips of bacon.

There was a time when we ordered a pizza and it was not ready when we were told. The gentleman kindly apologized for the mistake and compensated us for it without us even asking. This pizza is definitely one of the greatest I have ever had. If you have not had Trotta's pizza, you may be missing out on Greatness!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank lawrencepenningtonjr
Lindsay T, Manager at Trotta's Pizza & Drive Thru, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for your review!
We try our hardest to make sure all our customers food orders taste excellent and are made on time.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I had a substandard hoagie , burnt on one side of patty and pizza sauce was on the side not on hoagie. Poppers were so so.
The slice of pizza was average at best. I am glad I tried CFOT lunch because I was going tot get 5-6 big pizza for business gathering. Will have to look someplace else. Maybe they should stick to the drive thru business. I notice one of the cooks going to a fast food joint. Great choice cookie.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank T9803WQthomasc
Lindsay T, Manager at Trotta's Pizza & Drive Thru, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Sorry for your bad experience at our Family Restuarant. We would like to give you a credit for your food in the amount of $15.00 that was not to your liking. Hopefully you can give us the opportunity to remain a customer. Please contact me with your address so we can apply your credit.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I grew up on the west side so I've known about Trotta's for years....I was always a big LaRosa's fan...and it's still good...but I can't hardly order anything but Trotta's.....it's Amazing......you know it's special when you offer to take your wife anywhere she wants for Valentines lunch....and she wants Trotta's instead.
My favorite is Sicilian with pepperoni and extra sauce....anywhere else I would get thin crust...but that Garlic they put on there is awesome....the Lotta Trotta is great when you' having friends or family over.

Date of visit: February 2017

Thank you for supporting our Family Restaurant!