All reviews place to sleep comfortable room front desk flooring motel
Reviewed 3 August 2018

How do I start.. Checking in was slow, even though I was the only one there. The coffee bar was in terrible shape. Only one pot of coffee was available and it did not look as if the coffee bar was cleaned in quite a while. The room was surely bare bones. Alarm clock did not work. The tub around the drain was terribly dirty. The bed spread was pretty stained up. We took it off the bed and just used sheets. The biggest drawback, it seems that this may be a stopping point for local workers. There seemed to be at least 5 tailgate parties going on in the parking lot right in front of the room door. People sitting outside partying and cooking with grills and coolers. Have never seen that before. Would not recommend this establishment and will not stop there again. I have a reservation at another Red Roof Inn for tomorrow night. Hope that one is better. This was the first time Red Roof has disappointed me. Sorry

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel online due to the reviews and looking for a cheaper hotel. Upon arrival a lady was there complaining about being given a room that had someone stuff in it. This hotel seemed super sketchy and made me nervous already however thought that was a one off incident. I received my keys and when we entered the room someones stuff was in the room they just gave me. Went back to lobby and asked for a refund and left. Horrible!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Walked in, pulled back sheets...bed bug. This thing was so big it had to be a resident. Informed front desk we weren't staying and got an "ok"...bad customer service. Room 125 beware. I hope the staff has handled this issue.

1  Thank LadyL323
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel met my expectations of a Red Roof Inn, but we stayed anyway. It was the closest thing I could find to the baseball field where my son was playing in a tournament. For the price I really can’t complain. However, others need to know what you’re getting into if you stay here. Granted, it was a smoking room (that’s all that was available), it had many cigarette burns on the bedspreads and toilet seat. The tub was clean and the drain worked, (every other RRI I’ve stayed at did not) but the shower curtain was DISGUSTING, as was the fan in the bathroom. The towels and wash clothes were smelly, thin and dingy. The room itself was decently clean, no bugs. Won’t stay at another RRI if I can help it.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a budget motel and a place to sleep, this is a good choice. The motel has the basic amenities and a small refrigerator with freezer—a place for cold drinks and ice cream—always a win. The room was small, but it was clean and the king bed was very comfortable with good support. We were originally only going to stay one night, but the room was convenient to places we needed to go and the price saved us money so we decided to extend our stay for the six days we would be in town. The real deciding factor in our decision was Katrina (080). Katrina took care of our registration and was exceptionally helpful and pleasant. We were also pleased with the area. It was convenient, but seemed to be in a quiet area. There were restaurants nearby.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
RedRoofInnBeechmont, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you very much for posting review of your recent stay. I am so happy that my front desk GSR Katrina helped you. I will share with her and I will take of her as reward. Thank you.