All reviews place to sleep comfortable room front desk flooring motel
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Had a great experience at the Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East Beechmont. The room s were remodeled and very clean. The staff was great. Close to restaurants and shopping. I had no issues with my room or stay. The front office staff and housekeepers are all very friendly. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
RedRoofInnBeechmont, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Thank you very much for posting review for your recent stay. Your feedback is very important for us.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Cool, friendly staff and rooms are always clean ! Almost always a room available on the weekends, but yeah... I reserve a smoking room ! Does get crowded during the Summer due to concerts, baseball games, etc ..... A lot of restaurants close to the area ! Would highly recommend it here !

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Big, clean room and bathroom. Laminated floor which is very nice and clean. The rooms are looking new and there is nothing to complain. Free Wifi, working good. Big TV screen. Breakfeast is not offered. But within a five minutes walk there is a Bob Evans restaurant which serves good breakfast for small money. Would come again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
RedRoofInnBeechmont, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to post review for your recent stay. We are really appreciating for your feedback. It help us to improve more for service and keep up property.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Stayed at the location about a week ago. Normally stay at another chain, but saved $20.00 staying here instead. It was a very clean, comfortable room; refrigerator and microwave. The Red Roof remodel has been done at this location. I enjoy the modern sleek look of the redo.

Check in was quick (reserved online) and gentleman at front desk was very friendly and professional. Asked if would like a bottle of water. Check out was quick, efficient and again friendly.

There is no breakfast at this location. However, walk a few feet and you have Mickey D's. The room savings was well worth no breakfast.

The only "issue", if you want to call it that, was the smokers hanging in the parking lot right outside my room. They did not damage; were not loud. However, when I left to walk over to the restaurant, I left my non-smoking room to be enveloped in a cloud of cigarette smoke. The next morning, cigarette butts were everywhere. Not a good impression for the motel. I would suggest that if there is room, have a designated smoking area outside and away from the rooms. That is the only reason I give only 4 stars.

I do recommed this location and I plan to stay here a few more times in the coming months.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
RedRoofInnBeechmont, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay and also posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments. Thanks for your suggestion regarding smoking room vs nonsmoking room. I will defiantly take this suggestion to upper level.
Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in future.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

We were their because of a family tragedy and Eric Cosmo helped us out greatly. We told him what had happened and he was concerned for us. I had to change check out time's and changed room's twice because of the AC unit etc. He was very professional to say the least, he told us they were in the middle of renovation's and to come back soon and it would be much better. It was quiet close to everything and met some new friend's. Thank you Eric, also to the lady behind the frontdesk who gave me her lighter. Thank's to the both of ya'll!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RedRoofInnBeechmont, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you very much for your response. We really appreciate your feed back. I will let Eric know about your review.

Come back to our renovated Hotel. Give us chance to serve you better.