All reviews quiet location separate living room king bed suite needed a place to stay bedroom area room was clean cincinnati area plenty of hot water indoor pool a nice place to stay would stay here again visit family hot breakfast air conditioner breakfast area shopping and restaurants free breakfast
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

OK...(Deep Breath) So I was really skeptical about staying here...( Sign of RELIEF) It's really not as bad as the reviews I read say it is.... like really. They have fresh Chocolate Chip COOKIES!!! The only thing in my opinion is the room does have a funny smell. ( bring some air fresher.. you'll be fine) Staff is very nice and friendly. Breakfast was good.. Stayed stocked. We went during a really busy time and the lady working the area continued to bring out food. Breakfast area is a lil conjested. If I rated this hotel I would give it a 2.756. You won't get a 5 star hotel.. But it is very nice. It's definitely doable.Plus there are soo many places to shop.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Checked in for a weekend stay. Hotel signs out front not lit up and I thought it might not be the right place. Entered and checked in. Went to room. In bathroom, blood splattered on the wall, tub black, and looked like it had not been cleaned in months. Immediately got my stuff and went back to front desk. Explained situation and front desk clerk did not even seem surprised. Was not offered any other room or any type of apology. Checked immediately back out and prayed that I did not have any type of little buggies on me or any of my stuff. This hotel room was the stuff of nightmares. Do yourself a favor and do not book this! Had prepaid for this room and did not get my money back. Did not care because no way were we staying here. Have never heard from anyone from management either.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Boris L, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear John,

I'm concerned about the number of problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.
A hotel is defined by the quality of service it provides to its guests. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

The Priceline customer service will contact you soon about refunding money.

Please be assured that all of the issues you've raised have been addressed, and that appropriate action has been taken.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

My second stay here, only thing that could be an issue is there is only one elevator, was busy at times waiting for elevator. Other than tat no issues, clean room, good price, friendly staff. Good location for restaurants gas etc.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

With new road construction, the hotel was still very easy to find and seems to be located in a very safe neighborhood with shopping within walking distance and a police hub next door. The breakfast was great and very well maintained by the friendly staff. I recommend to all.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Let me begin by saying that my room at this hotel was clean (with one exception I'll discuss later), comfortable, and affordable. The buffet breakfast has a wide variety of choices from eggs to waffles to muffins. The desk staff was courteous and helpful. It is possible that I just had a strange experience.

#1: When I checked in I requested a "No Smoking" room. I was given a room on the third floor. As soon as I stepped off the elevator, the hallway reeked of stale smoke. When I entered my room, it was even worse. Having said that, when I notified the front desk, they gave me a completely smoke-free room on the first floor. I recommend you steer clear of the third floor if you are sensitive to smoke.

#2: On my second and fourth nights (it was a four night stay) I returned to find that my key no longer worked. When I went back to the front desk and told the desk clerk, he seemed really surprised and asked me, "Did you extend your stay?" When I said no, my reservation was for four nights he seemed surprised but gave me a new key without checking into it any further.

#3: When I returned to my room on the third night, having been out of the room for ar least twelve hours, I found that my room hadn't been cleaned that day. Bed unmade, towels on floor, etc. And no, i didn't leave the Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

#4: The TV was touchy, to put it mildly. Sometimes it turned on, sometimes I had to call the front desk for someone to come and get it going. Sometimes I could change the channels, some times I couldn't. Finally when I ASKED what the problem was, I was told it was a "universal remote" and I needed to push two different buttons. Would have been helpful to be told that the first time I called for help.

I wouldn't say you should never stay there, but be prepared for a few little glitches.

Room Tip: First floor was smoke free. Don't know about second floor. Third floor smoky.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Boris L, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear Guest,

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.