All reviews front desk home away from home place to stay very clean hotel laundry
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

I've been staying in various hotels for the past six months due to relocation and picky about housing.
I was a little skeptical about staying at a Value Place. When I came to look, I was greeted by the GM Laura Robinson, who was very friendly and began the arduous task of convincing me I would be happy here. She has been extremely helpful and in my opinion gone above and beyond in making sure accommodations met my every need.
The hotel is very clean, my room is large and spacious with good size kitchen space and full size refrigerator. The bed is comfortable and even has good water pressure in the shower.
So far I have been here a week with no intention of leaving until I find permanent housing.
Any issue has been handled in a professional and friendly manner ( not that there has been many). Housekeepers are sweet, and they also have good size laundry facilities.
With its central location to downtown or Kings Island, i275 and shopping I would definitely recommend the Value Place if you're looking for an extended stay or just want to be economical.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

We appreciate you taking time to share your comments with us about our staff. We consider them one of our most valuable assets and couldn’t function without them. We will share your comments with them in hopes of continuing to provide a positive experience for our future guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I had been having some issues with a Very Rude manager at rout 4 value place so I contacted another one on 42 off of 275 an got n contact with manager there name Miss Laura an she changed everything for us..Laura has been making our stay absolutely stress free an we feel like we r at home.I can't say enough words to express my/our gratitude for all she a her employees have done for us to make us confortable an feel like part of a big family..THANK U VERY MUCH... sincerely Eli W

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2016

First I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Second, I'd like to apologize for your experience at the other Value Place. And third, we are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and our friendly staff. I hope you will choose to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

I have been here for over a year ( longer than I had planned on ). Between homes due to deciding whether to stay in Cinci or move back to my home town. The whole staff is great! Managers, front desk, cleaning crew and maintenance have all been friendly and helpful.
Very clean and accommodating.
I would recommend this location to anyone looking for a short or long term stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2016

We appreciate the compliments about us and are encouraged to do the best for our valued guests. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us. We hope you continue to enjoy your time at Value Place.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

I have enjoyed my stay here at Value Place. It is very clean and well kept. The staff is very friendly. There are plenty of washer and dryers to make sure you won't have to wait to wash laundry. I will definitely look for a Value Place on my next trip

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

The Value Place team is glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our ultimate goal is to provide guest with a hospitable environment that is affordable, clean, and simple. We are grateful you chose to share your positive thoughts with us and others. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

My fiance and I have been here for two years. The GM Laura has been so kind to us and a real pleasure. The maintenance man, Eric, has always fixed any issue we have had promptly. The staff has been very friendly and helpful to us. This location is very convenient for us due to our current jobs.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Our Value Place team is thrilled to hear you have enjoyed your time and our team at the property. Our goal is to provide guest with a positive experience when they visit Value Place. Your thoughts about us and your stay are very important to us. We are glad to hear they were both positive experiences. We wish you well and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.