“Game on!”
Review of Arcade Legacy

Arcade Legacy
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The place itself is very plain but all the older arcade games and over a dozaine of station with different game station, makes it worth to go there!
You can spend a good afternoon there, for pretty cheap!
Besides for the location, inside a basically empty mall, its a cool place to go!
The people there seemed pretty nice. Its great to bring your kids there too.

All reviews
"arcade games"
in 3 reviews
"pac man"
"nostalgic"
"blast"
"play"

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

First time here and OMG! This place is amazing. Lots of old style arcade games and pinball machines and even a 8 bit Nintendo system.
We went on a Saturday night and there was little to no lines for any of the games.
Worth to check it out.
I WILL be back, especially for the wrestlefest game....my favorite from the 90s

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We were in Cincinnati for a family function in the evening. We were looking for something for me and my adult children to do to celebrate Mother’s Day and my son’s 21st birthday. My brother who lives in Cincinnati recommended this place. WE HAD A BLAST! We showed up Saturday when they opened around noon, got drinks, and started playing games. There are games for everyone – We played centipede, pacman, pinball, and other games. There are xbox games and playstation games as well. I loved that there where skinny tables between the machines for your drinks. They have a HUGE beer selection and lots of drinks on the drink menu, don’t see what you want, just ask. I had a tough time keeping up with my 20 something children. We have a place similar at home, but they don’t serve drinks. Great Concept.

1  Thank Carol S
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

So this place is just awesome not only for what it is but where. Nestled in the food court of the mostly abandoned Cincinnati Mall. For $5 you can walk into this arcade and play any game you want for an hour. While they don't have plain PacMan ( my favorite game) they do have some great pinball games.

Once you are done playing though dont be afraid to do some urban exploring. The mall is open, but dead minus the arcade and a kids bounce house. Its cool to walking around and see the two abandoned movie theaters and empty Media Play. Enjoy!