“Great lunch next to the Duke Conference Center”

Maplewood Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #16 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a good lunch spot next to the Duke Conference Center and stopped by the Maplewood Kitchen and Bar. Overall a great experience. There is a line to order your food, then it’s brought out to your table with a great staff to help you along the way and find a table. I had the chicken club, which was fantastic, and other colleagues had a good experience as well with their choices. Also try the lemon cookie!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

There are no reservations, you wait in line, order and if it is busy, you are seated by the hostess. If it is not busy you may seat yourself. The staff is friendly and helpful. I had the chopped salad with organic bacon on my first visit. It was excellent. Went back for breakfast several days later and had their Avocado Benedict, it was awesome! If you like avocado and asparagus, this is a must have!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I am not normally surprised by breakfast but this was a feast. I recently visited with my son. We were relatively early---8 AM on a Saturday. There was hardly a line. We walked up ordered, grabbed coffee and picked a table. Within a few minutes our platters of steak & eggs arrived. The steak was rare plus, just the way I ordered it. It was seasoned which caught me off guard but it was delicious. The eggs were good and the hash browns ridiculous. Servers came by to politely check on us. As we were finishing our feast, the place filled up. I can see why.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We visited over a weekend, and decided to eat somewhere that we wouldn’t normally. The food was fabulous, and we found something for all of us to enjoy, even our Celiacs kid (who literally can’t eat anything anywhere). The servers were super nice, and we got our food really quickly. The only reason I’m not leaving a 5-star review is because parking was a beast, and the music was sooooo loud. We love jazz, so it wasn’t too much of a problem, but it was a bit louder than we were used to. 10/10 would eat here again!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I have been here for dinner which always has been good. However, this visit my husband and I met family for Brunch. It was very busy but the line went expediently. Very well managed restaurant. Staff is super friendly and helpful. Brunch menu is very unique. I had Avocado Eggs Benedict. So good. Perfect portion. A+