“tasty bites”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Olive Marketplace and Café – where the worlds of food, wine, and ambiance are perfectly blended in a single downtown Walla Walla location. Whether you’re joining us for a tasty house-made meal, or picking up artisan ingredients to prepare at home, every visit to Olive is a new, flavorful adventure!
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Had a quick fruit/cheese plate to soak up some wine. Yum!

Reviewed 2 March 2012

Ate here for lunch because it was the only thing we could find open on a Sunday afternoon besides Subway. Our sandwiches were delicious and large. Bread was soft and fresh even toasted (I could tell). It came with a side salad rather than chips...I like that too.
Warning...most sandwiches are $10-12 which I think is pricey for a sandwich. The side salad is not THAT big.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Tasteful decor, very friendly and accommodating staff. Roasted veggie sandwich and cheese plate were nicely prepared with quality ingredients. The weather was unseasonably warm and when I asked the employee if it was alright if we sat at an outside table, she assured us that was a great idea and went out with a damp rag and wiped the table and chairs down. We really enjoyed our time at Olive.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

The pulled pork sandwich that I ordered was amazing and the bowl of rice with grilled veggies that I ordered for my son (2yr old) was delicious he loved it. Great place to eat lunch. Can't wait to go there again.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

Start here for your day and you can end here too! Great atmosphere and dependable quality choices.