See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We checked in ONLY because Graduation was going on in Walla Walla, not too many rooms were vacant in the whole town.. The property looks very rundown and in need of renovation. Besides that, The WiFi DOES NOT WORK! Even though they will tell you it does!!!! The very rude owners/staff told me I must have old equipment and its my problem why I cannot connect!!! After checking in, we quickly decided we would rather pay $70 more to stay in a bigger chain hotel close by. The room was dark and gloomy, no wifi, dirty bedding and the 'owners/staff, were very rude to us for no reason. . Don't even bother, unless you have no other choice.

Room Tip: Go to another Motel, even if its more money you will be glad you did, especially if you need the WiFi connection.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LiveForTravel13
Reviewed 10 May 2012

1980's style room ... they advertise wifi but the wifi didnt work the whole weekend we stayed there. When we asked questions the hotel owner told us that it must be the security on our devises nothing to do with his wifi. Was not at all impressed. I would never stay here again ... I wasn't expecting the Hilton but this didn't come close to even a basic motel 6.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We've stayed here 3 times. Each trip has provided us with a spacious, very clean room, and decent beds (it won't feel like the Westin, but I've slept on worse in more expensive places). Amenities are basic - don't count on blow dryers, irons or inspiring decor. But if you just want a place to sleep and don't mind giving up the lame free breakfast at the more expensive places, give it a try. It also has an outdoor pool that operates in the summer.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank TwoNamesTacoma
Reviewed 22 March 2010

This motel has good reviews here, but even so, I went in with low expectations. I mean, it's a 1960's era motel, so what can you expect? I was very pleased with my choice to stay here for two nights. Yes, the room was dated, with white and gold starry formica counters, a chipped mirror, a fuse box in the room, baseboard heating, and a particleboard desk, and the walls are so thin you can almost make out conversations in the room next door and above, but I'm a heavy sleeper, so that didn't matter. It was very, very clean (nothing stuck to my wet bare feet after walking across the carpet), the bed was comfortable, the internet connection was blazing fast, and the staff was friendly. After reading reviews about the nearby Super 8 and Travelodge, I'd definitely stay here before one of those spots.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
7  Thank RulesLawyer
Reviewed 2 November 2009

The motel service is a "Mom and Pop" type of place, with personal, friendly service. When we checked in, the front desk lady was even babysitting a guest's dog so they wouldn't have to leave it in the car while having dinner out! While they do allow pets, I am highly sensitive to dog and cat smells, and I never noticed any odors in our room, or elsewhere on the premises.

The room was clean- cleaner than most hotels I've been in. Simply furnished, it was comfortable. The beds were just right and we all slept well. We had a three minute drive to Whitman College, and several fast food and full service restaurants were less than a minute drive away. Coffee and fridge in room.

I liked the price- very affordable. I especially liked how clean it was. I liked the service, very personable and our needs were well met. Extra towels when we wanted them, extra coffee for our room, directions, etc.

We plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business