“Great hotel and staff!”

America’s Best Inn Vicksburg
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in Vicksburg
Reviewed 8 October 2014

I am a huge traveler and stay at many hotels/motels, and I can say without a doubt this is definitely high on the list of my great stays. Very clean and comfortable, great amenities, and cant beat the price for such great service. Staff was very kind and welcoming. My husband and l will definitely return on our next trip to this great city!

Room Tip: Enjoy your stay as much as we did!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jessica T

Reviewed 3 October 2014

To be honest, I was apprehensive booking this hotel because I knew it was older. Suprisingly, I stayed in a top of the line place ! The room was clean, had a great comfortable bed, almost perfect. I usually don't write reviews, but this hotel deserves a good one because of my original thought about it. There is a nice breakfast that you can get great coffee and food, it's in a very convenient to have a free breakfast included at a much better price value than the hotels in the same area. Yes, it's older, but it added to the hotels charm and they also have a lovely, friendly staff of people who will take great care of you. I very much enjoyed my stay there during a business trip and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Great stay for a great rate
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank Carrie W
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I was in Vicksburg for a getaway weekend with my husband! We were both very pleased with our stay and the rooms. The rooms were spotless and all the furniture seemed to be fairly new. The bathroom was spacious also. The morning breakfast was a grate start to our day and it was free, can't beat that! We didn't have much interaction with the staff besides when we checked in, which was a quick process and the clerk was very generous. We will stay here again if we come back to Vicksburg!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Amy W
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I was in town for a weekend trip with my grandmother, wife & two young boys. We checked in around 3pm and the front desk staff was very generous. When I made my reservation thru a third party they put me in a smoking room, but when the front desk clerk noticed I was with kids and that it was a mistake, they moved to a non smoking with any trouble. The rooms looked like they were recently renovated with new flat screens & furniture. The bathroom was very clean and was definitely recently renovated also. On saturday, I took the kids to the pool which was amazing. They had a great time and the pool was clean which was a big plus! Saturday night, we went to eat at the BBQ joint right next door which was delicious, then me and my wife went to the casinos (located only a few minutes away)! Anyways, we will be back here for sure and loved our stay!

Room Tip: The hotel is located in the heart of the town! Great location!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Michael F
Reviewed 25 June 2014

If you're planning to swim, forget it The pool hasn't been cleaned in quite some time. The room needs lots of updating but seemed fairly clean. When we went to turn in our card key, there was no one around! No continental breakfast at this one. The young man who checked us in seemed nice but spoke very little English but understood a little more I think.

Room Tip: Travel a little farther up the road to the Holiday Inn.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple